Jap Car vs Boxster

Sabbie

a Porsche is indeed an expensive addiction. Tell him to join the Porsche Club here , has lots of tips and guidance on his next mistress.

Thanks! I suspect he is already a member

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Paging for Joseph22, what is chemmie78's agenda....I very curious, pls let me know!!!

you are chemmie, you should know better., [laugh]

anyway you interested go and read his thread lah.. all got one thing in common one.

whoever compares a Camry and a Boxster... prob deserves to drive a Camry

Boxster = Hot chick to have fun nite & days.

Camry = After foreplay also cannot increase excitement.

I would rather have that Boxster than Camry.

anyway you interested go and read his thread lah.. all got one thing in common one.

I swear I don't know what is his agenda la, can you please just tell me!!!! what common, he only talks about money and sex what

Boxster = Hot chick to have fun nite & days.

Camry = After foreplay also cannot increase excitement.

I would rather have that Boxster than Camry.

Boxster no space to do inside, camry lotsa space lol

Neutral Newbie

What is YOUR agenda ?

What is YOUR agenda ?

I have no agenda, I am just here to talk c--k, unfortunately my personality is damn irritating, so people cannot take it

so what's your agenda?

Neutral Newbie

I have no agenda, I am just here to talk c--k, unfortunately my personality is damn irritating, so people cannot take it

so what's your agenda?

I have no agenda although some people say I am your clone! I'm not!

Uncle Foo, I tried that part a few times, a taxi suddenly came out of one of the roads, didnt see me, almost crashed into the hedge [sweatdrop]

Better drive safely there.. [drivingcar]

other drivers usually think there's no traffic when they turn into Mt Pleasant Rd from side roads... therefore i always let the front car (if its there) to 'lead'.... no lah, i hardly go fast if I use the road.

Leyland?? tell me ley...

as the classic Mini. mine was manufactured in 1081, iirc it's under Leyland [:)] ... i am in HK now till next tues... going to put on some weights eating n eating... :o

Refer to post 50 in the RUT thread....

I have repented and will be strong!!! That is, until RadX bans me as he is all powerful!

Sometimes ppl here have to get used to or ignore some other pple acting like 'mods' (when they are not mods) here telling them what to do and not to do.... [:)]

as the classic Mini. mine was manufactured in 1081, iirc it's under Leyland [:)] ... i am in HK now till next tues... going to put on some weights eating n eating... :o

Good life! looking forward to a life like yours when i am semi retired.

Neutral Newbie

[thumbsup]

Well said. It's meaningless comparing apples to oranges. Then of course, there are people who buy sports car like Porsche Boxster and wonder why family car like Legacy can zoom to the traffic light faster, and people who buy Swift Sports car and wonder why it's slower than a heavy family car like Cayenne.

At the end of the day, it's just a car and PIE is only 26.6 miles long.

Distance is the same but when accident happen, impact is different (by chasis strength) . touch wood touch wood.

Good life! looking forward to a life like yours when i am semi retired.

can lah, work moderately hard, save up abit.... then pray the market doesnt crash too often [:)]