Jap Car vs Boxster

Sabbie

(edited)

can lah, work moderately hard, save up abit.... then pray the market doesnt crash too often [:)]

but like what you say, moderating your expectations is important too, sometimes when my frens tell me that they earn 10k 20k per month I also feel demoralized....as for the market, it's getting crazy, I am pulling out for a peace of mind...

Edited by Sabbie
↡ Advertisement

but like what you say, moderating your expectations is important too, sometimes when my frens tell me that they earn 10k 20k per month I also feel demoralized....as for the market, it's getting crazy, I am pulling out for a peace of mind...

comparing with others can make us very very demoralized... but comparing with those less fortunate, makes us treasure what we already have :D

comparing with others can make us very very demoralized... but comparing with those less fortunate, makes us treasure what we already have :D

Good to almost reach self actualization huh?

Good to almost reach self actualization huh?

Something similar? ...... Every minute or hour passes, we have less time to live and do the way and things we like. [:)]

How we definite happiness?.... with a list of 'to have', 'to do'? ...... we can write the list ourselves, instead of letting others or society do it. :D

Something similar? ...... Every minute or hour passes, we have less time to live and do the way and things we like. [:)]

How we definite happiness?.... with a list of 'to have', 'to do'? ...... we can write the list ourselves, instead of letting others or society do it. :D

Hmmm cos your kids all grown up leow so less worries? Was it the same when starting a family?

Hmmm cos your kids all grown up leow so less worries? Was it the same when starting a family?

Those days the worries were not so much children scored well in studies or getting into 'good' school etc, but just to learn something good in school.... ie focusing on real basis stuff and not blindly follow what other parents think.

Not chasing the 'upgrade' dreams regarding what kind of flat/condo to live in, but just be happy having a roof over our heads.

Overall, just keeping life simple [:)]

Edited by KARTer

Those days the worries were not so much children scored well in studies or getting into 'good' school etc, but just to learn something good in school.... ie focusing on real basis stuff and not blindly follow what other parents think.

Not chasing the 'upgrade' dreams regarding what kind of flat/condo to live in, but just be happy having a roof over our heads.

Overall, just keeping life simple [:)]

Thanks man! always can learn something from you [:)] ya nowadays really so much tuition, enrichment, competition kids nowadays also dun have it easy

Thanks man! always can learn something from you [:)] ya nowadays really so much tuition, enrichment, competition kids nowadays also dun have it easy

talking about tuitions, its a big industry and some other countries also have it (mainly asian countries).

does it mean education programme in schools is not adequate? or parents too kiasu?..or both?

talking about tuitions, its a big industry and some other countries also have it (mainly asian countries).

does it mean education programme in schools is not adequate? or parents too kiasu?..or both?

I think both, yeah, tuition is big business in Singapore....one of the ntu grads who is reported earning 12K a mth actually runs a tuition agency...

↡ Advertisement