Spurs should sign Vidic

Spurman

Supercharged

Retired midfielder Paul Scholols believes Wayne Rooney would be a fantastic addition to Tottenham Hotspur.

Daniel Levy this week hinted that Sir Harry Redknapp is still hoping to bring one more player to the club this summer.

Top of his wish-list is believed to be a striker following the poor form of Spurs Crouch, Teck-Foe and Pav.

Names that regularly been touted are that of Inter Milan's Eto or former Arsenal's Adebayor, but Schools says Rooney would be a better bet.

"The ones who have been linked all look like they are capable of playing for Spurs," he told the Manchester Evening News.

"[They] are all great top players. Of the three Rooney, when we've played against him during training, has been the one I have been most impressed with.

"Whenever we played Manure in training, he was the one who stood out."

The future of Roonmey continues to remain uncertain, with Liverpool already having two bids for the England international rejected by Man Utd who say they don't want to sell. That's despite the player stating he wants to move to the Liverpool stadium and handing in a transfer request.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Rednose is interested in Alexander Duric. He is impressed with Duric's professionalism and hope this will help the entire Scums. He is willing to spend a world record 200m pound on Duric with Looney & Giggs in exchange

Retired midfielder Paul Scholols believes Wayne Rooney would be a fantastic addition to Tottenham Hotspur.

Daniel Levy this week hinted that Sir Harry Redknapp is still hoping to bring one more player to the club this summer.

Top of his wish-list is believed to be a striker following the poor form of Spurs Crouch, Teck-Foe and Pav.

Names that regularly been touted are that of Inter Milan's Eto or former Arsenal's Adebayor, but Schools says Rooney would be a better bet.

"The ones who have been linked all look like they are capable of playing for Spurs," he told the Manchester Evening News.

"[They] are all great top players. Of the three Rooney, when we've played against him during training, has been the one I have been most impressed with.

"Whenever we played Manure in training, he was the one who stood out."

The future of Roonmey continues to remain uncertain, with Liverpool already having two bids for the England international rejected by Man Utd who say they don't want to sell. That's despite the player stating he wants to move to the Liverpool stadium and handing in a transfer request.

which 3rd world newspaper u read it from? no disrespect but rooney is from everton and he will never move to liverpool.

Neutral Newbie

which 3rd world newspaper u read it from? no disrespect but rooney is from everton and he will never move to liverpool.

wait till his wife is pregnant, you tempt him with a female of any species at Anfield you'll see how fast he fly

Recent runours is that chelski wan to offer lampard n some cash for modric.

I wan2 laugh, I wanted to type maybe spurs can offer jenas for who... Which Chelsea player can actually walk into spurs first eleven. Erm, who? I can only name that mata guy, but he got to play right wing, left wing is reserved.

So prob offer jenas and some cash for Torres n Mata.

Neutral Newbie

I'm sure DL wouldn't be so stupid to accept the deal [;)]

We need a good striker to replace Pav though, seeing that Ade probably won't sign for us on a permanent deal next season..

BTW great showing last night by Spurs, and would have been even magnificent if not for the heroics of Jussi in goal

COYS!!!

I'm sure DL wouldn't be so stupid to accept the deal [;)]

We need a good striker to replace Pav though, seeing that Ade probably won't sign for us on a permanent deal next season..

BTW great showing last night by Spurs, and would have been even magnificent if not for the heroics of Jussi in goal

COYS!!!

Coys.. Coys..

Adebayor is a good player, but a rather wasteful finisher. Offers a much better option than crouch.

Neutral Newbie

I feel Ade needs confidence. If he lacks it (like at the moment) the goals stop coming.

But he still gives more than Crouch definitely - more muscle, speed, and technical ability [:)]

Who's your current favorite Spurs player? Mine's BAE!

I feel Ade needs confidence. If he lacks it (like at the moment) the goals stop coming.

But he still gives more than Crouch definitely - more muscle, speed, and technical ability [:)]

Who's your current favorite Spurs player? Mine's BAE!

Mine is Ledley king.

Second is Garett bale.

Third is luka modric.

I would love to see this team win the premier league...

The summer signings for this season have all impressed thus far - Friedel, Ade and Parker - and they certainly do standout among the league's best signings. They should download Pienaar, Pav, Gomes, Bassong and Dos Santos in Jan and bolster up with a striker and defender in Jan. Good to see Lennon and Defoe returning to form....

If the current lineup can remain unscathed all-through, the title is certainly their's to loose.