What rubbish/street food "Must Eat?"??

KARTer

Me and wife till have 5days left in HK, other than watching the xmms there, the food is the next best thing

any bros has recommendation where and what to eat?? my stomach is already (although now #3 alert for typhoon, kindergartens closed, some schools also)

Many thanks...

↡ Advertisement

Me and wife till have 5days left in HK, other than watching the xmms there, the food is the next best thing

any bros has recommendation where and what to eat?? my stomach is already (although now #3 alert for typhoon, kindergartens closed, some schools also)

Many thanks...

errrr............. sorry har.....

you in HK and can't find food to eat ??? [confused][:p][:p]

Turbocharged

HK everywhere also got food ah.. Not difficult at all.. anything also can try..

I ate almost everything i can find from street vendors when i was there 2yrs ago. From the curry fishball to smelly tofu to 许留山 fruit punch.. [laugh] [laugh]

5 days, you got time to go to Macau and whack the Portuguese egg tarts there..

Many thanks...

Roasted goose [laugh]

walk along the streets or lanes and can find small hawkers selling hot sweet potatoes' ...... [thumbsup]

oh ok, even in summer?.... i bought lychees, very very cheap!

errrr............. sorry har.....

you in HK and can't find food to eat ??? [confused][:p][:p]

too many, my belt already bursting now... but just dont want to miss any good ones..

everywhere and anytime, there's food, food, food... too many to choose from, so bros' recommendation will be the priority list lor... :D

Turbocharged

You should be out in the teahouse sipping tea and enjoying dim sum. Why still online? :D

2yrs back, went to HK with a bunch of friends.. every morning went to diff dimsum restaurant to eat breakfast.. it's so good that we didn't get bored with it..

You should be out in the teahouse sipping tea and enjoying dim sum. Why still online? :D

ate dimsum already early in the morning, logged-on just now to clear some work 'ordered' by boss (bo-bian one)... :huh: now back to hotel unload wife's shopping.... i bought nothing :D

2yrs back, went to HK with a bunch of friends.. every morning went to diff dimsum restaurant to eat breakfast.. it's so good that we didn't get bored with it..

dont worry, their dim sum got varietyies and the chefs are good [thumbsup]

ate dimsum already early in the morning, logged-on just now to clear some work 'ordered' by boss (bo-bian one)... :huh: now back to hotel unload wife's shopping.... i bought nothing :D

Yes... yes .... yes .....

now make wife happy with all the shopping and later in the hotel with your wife, she will make you happy too ...... [inlove][inlove]

[:p][:p]

Yes... yes .... yes .....

now make wife happy with all the shopping and later in the hotel with your wife, she will make you happy too ...... [inlove][inlove]

[:p][:p]

LOL.... you are really a lao jiao (not age, but understanding of human behaviours)... but hor, my factory now go on leave, so production schedule is adhoc and irregular :D

↡ Advertisement