Help Needed (Fashion Related)

Thaiyotakamli

Where to buy a nice handkerchief to be placed in Blazer top pocket to make it more formal? today went to vivo and cant find, any places where can i get this? budget maybe not more than $30, kamsia

↡ Advertisement

Where to buy a nice handkerchief to be placed in Blazer top pocket to make it more formal? today went to vivo and cant find, any places where can i get this? budget maybe not more than $30, kamsia

there is one tie shop in marina square 2rd floor...............sld have those handkerchief to go along..........

the other method which i use is to use another tie............fold down a few fold and place in the pocket.......adjust until you see the tip expose like a handkerchief......you may want to consider...........

there is one tie shop in marina square 2rd floor...............sld have those handkerchief to go along..........

the other method which i use is to use another tie............fold down a few fold and place in the pocket.......adjust until you see the tip expose like a handkerchief......you may want to consider...........

Wow thanks alot bro! [;)] Will check it out at marina sq [:)]

Wow thanks alot bro! [;)] Will check it out at marina sq [:)]

you may want to try the tie method.............works well for me......... [:p] [:p]

you may want to try the tie method.............works well for me......... [:p] [:p]

Hmm okay anyway i got a number of colourful ties, maybe should give it a try:)

↡ Advertisement