Where to get amaron dry battery at cheaper price ?

Tweakmax2

Google for Kim Hoe at Ubi. Think they sell quite cheap.

Bro, i think Bosch Battery also not bad. Seen alot of places selling that brand nowadays.. I`m also using it, so far so good. Btw, i got mine @ $120 - 65ohm. My stock is 55ohm.

I got mine quite cheap abt 2 yrs back. But mainly because the owner is my father's childhood friend :P but now not selling as the battery are now made in China therefore he now takes other brands.

Hello! Continental tyres will enable you to choose the exact type of tyre depending on your circumstances and you will be sure to get a reliable, hard wearing tyre that will last for longer.

========================================

Continental Tyres

hello idiot. get the s--t out of here ok. show respect for the topic

Any place to recommend? or is it standard price

Guan Lee Tyre & Co., So far, cheapest quote I got for Amaron 60AH battery.

Hope through sharing such info relevant to motoring, this forum will be more meaningful for members here.

Edited by Neutralsg

I upgraded my audio system and have experienced cut-offs once in a while.Also our driver who drives my dad to work said he had start up problems.Hence decided to go for a better battery.I was just wondering if going for the same sized better battery would be enough or should i go for a slightly larger sized one?

Are the Amaron Go/Flo/Pro ones Deep cycle? The don't seem to mention it on their website.

It's not just your battery. U must see your alternator capacity.

I got mine from GTR Technologies for S$80.00, part of my servicing package. But.....hor...... I think they either closed down or moved, cos they no longer at Midview Building.

You can try Chip Soon at Tampines too.

Just changed to the Pro series (74ah) at Eng Hwa tyres. $165 includes installation. Should be around market price.

is this the DIN series battery you have? what color?

Edited by Roadhogger

issit true that when u change battery ur HU settings will be reset? anyway to change the batt and not reset the HU settings?

Yes, most shops should have a device that is plugged into the cigarette socket, so as to power the car while the battery is changed. Ask around.

↡ Advertisement