Carparks to avoid for lowered cars

Dogbert1973

Was searching around for info on which carparks that will scratch your bumper or undercarriage no matter how slowly you drive

Googled and found a few lists in other forums but some are really long and include carparks with narrow ramps etc. And some are outdated.

What I want to find out is which carparks to totally avoid if you have lowered cars. Those that will 100% hit no matter how slow you go

So far I only know of one - the Bugis Junction carpark coming out to Middle Road

Anyone else have others to contribute? Only those that sure kenna one, thanks

1) Bugis Junction - Middle Road exit

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

sure kenna

1) MSCP at Marine Parade

2) Tanglin Shopping centre

3) Health Promotion Board

4) Golden Landmark Shopping

5) Suntec City exit near carefour

6) Singapore badminton hall

7) IMM carpark exit to Toh Guan

sure kenna

1) MSCP at Marine Parade

2) Tanglin Shopping centre

3) Health Promotion Board

4) Golden Landmark Shopping

5) Suntec City exit near carefour

6) Singapore badminton hall

7) IMM carpark exit to Toh Guan

i think the car make is the deciding factor also... when i had my EG/EF... all those you stated and many more sure kanna even if the car was not lowered to the max...

but present car and many others lowered to the max and even 0 fingers still can clear many humps...

and also of course those with and without under carriage bars etc...

(edited)

1) Furama City Centre (opposite MOM) - steepest I've ever seen, sure kena [bigcry] Park at the public carpark outside instead.

2) Tiong Bahru Plaza - not really steep but you have to slow down

Edited by Ver45

i think the car make is the deciding factor also... when i had my EG/EF... all those you stated and many more sure kanna even if the car was not lowered to the max...

but present car and many others lowered to the max and even 0 fingers still can clear many humps...

and also of course those with and without under carriage bars etc...

I got undercarriage bars leh but no problems or issues with any car parks. :D

Depends on car.

Those with short front overhang,..like BMW3, is not likely to scrape.

i think TS is referring to middle of car...

These carparks the slope very steep and yet the put a hump at the end of the slope.... Example cpf building robinson road exit. And jtc summit jurong

Those staying in north east... Compasspoint Basement carpark exit only. Steep hump with another hump on it. My car almost got stuck there.

[bigcry]

Was searching around for info on which carparks that will scratch your bumper or undercarriage no matter how slowly you drive

Googled and found a few lists in other forums but some are really long and include carparks with narrow ramps etc. And some are outdated.

What I want to find out is which carparks to totally avoid if you have lowered cars. Those that will 100% hit no matter how slow you go

So far I only know of one - the Bugis Junction carpark coming out to Middle Road

Anyone else have others to contribute? Only those that sure kenna one, thanks

1) Bugis Junction - Middle Road exit

You want to enjoy the G-R-E-A-T music?

These carparks the slope very steep and yet the put a hump at the end of the slope.... Example cpf building robinson road exit. And jtc summit jurong

Reminds me of bukit panjang plaza entry car park.. = =

Some places totally no-go for lowered cars:

- Golden Mile Complex, Beach Road.

- Bugis Junction, particularly at entrance at Middle Road.

Possible to bolt on some hard Teflon pieces on the under carriage to smoothen the contact?

I see the grey Teflon pieces sold in DIY shop, to put under heavy furniture to allow easy sliding and shifting.

Perhaps there are already such things on the market for cars? A piece of Teflon sheet, strategically placed undercarriages at the points that will likely contact humps?

↡ Advertisement