I got my own engine oil.. which workshop to go to?

Bau_ong

hi guys,

i just bought my own engine oil.... may i know which workshop will you recommend for me to change my enginer oil.

also i think i will need the oil filter as well

↡ Advertisement

All workshop will do it for you for a charge of labor fee. Perhaps a $30 - $50 maybe. IMHO

Riverview and whole lot of others. What make?

hi guys,

i just bought my own engine oil.... may i know which workshop will you recommend for me to change my enginer oil.

I`m doing e same too by getting my own engine oil to Foo Brothers. But i buy e oil filter from him cos i think it`s fair enough to let him earn a bit. Moreover his service is good n a very helpful & friendly boss.

Not everyone smart like you bro.

just change engine oil right ... anywhere is about the same ... simple labour ...

let me know which area you wanna go too. i can pm you.... got a few area around SG area ...

cheers ....

some car needs special attention, like change spark plug, mechanic needs to remove manifold to reach those old s/p,

So labour is slightly higher, I'm due for s/p change soon, any bro can recommend a good / experienced mechanic with decent knowledge.

Thx yo !

hi guys,

where is your preferred area???.........

All workshop will do it for you for a charge of labor fee. Perhaps a $30 - $50 maybe. IMHO

change oil and filter is usually $10-$20..............if buy filter from them labour can be cheaper............when I am not lazy I also DIY oil change.......simple job.......... [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1