Return of the Shark: Driving the BMW 650i Cabriolet

Mockngbrd

P1080555_800.jpg

Recently, I had the pleasure of celebrating my 30th year of existence and without much fanfare (my personal preference), it was a lovely evening spent with the family and loved ones. According to what most people were telling me, turning 30 does come with some caveats, even the Government felt that my current form of identification needed changing and sent me a letter requesting for a new photograph. (Which reminds me, I need to search for that letter again.)

Some say, it all goes downhill from here. Some say, you stop counting once you hit 30 and every year after that, you can choose to stay 30. Sadly, my waistline has already gone past 30 year after year. As for those late night parties, forget them. I sometimes cannot even keep myself awake to watch the latest episode of Ancient Aliens. Partying is probably not that much fun now that I cannot tell young lasses that I'm still in my trendy twenties either. Oh my, getting on with age does seem to be somewhat dreary. But enough about me, here in the cusp of my hand, are the keys to a brand new BMW 6 Series. The first to carry the

↡ Advertisement