PRC sueing company for his heart problem

Ahtong

20110629_it_lcn_ChinaWorker_img_main.jpg

客工声称狮城工作难,因此患得心脏病,还上庭向公司索讨超时工资1万2000多元。

来自山东省的张先生(45岁,无业)告诉《新明日报》,他在2009年9月份来到本地,当建筑工人,第一个月就因为不适应,脸肿脚肿,必须看医生。

↡ Advertisement

todays not so straight times oso have another ft who sued his company after he kana heatstroke! 1st open door big big now kana fark big big! lucky they no nid serve ns!

Same as some sgporeans who expect the govt to pay for everything. This one treat company like father/mother. Some sgporeans treat govt like father/mother. Expecting them to take care of of everything. From sgp or from prc, pattern all the same one lah.

These prc are very smart at extracting money out of you one....after i fark this prc mm the second time, she will qin ai de can pay me pay my rent?

Edited by Sabbie

This part is a bit unethical of the company right ? Imagine your company does not buy insurance for you, and ask you to go to Malaysia to seek treatment. I bet if the company had an insurance plan, this would be a non-issue. Company group health insurance are much cheaper than personal health insurance, and don't have to worry about big pay-outs in times of need.

I am surprise it is not mandatory ?? Even foreign domestic workers requires basic H&S insurance during approval of work permit.

The doctor says this guy should have an operation immediately but the company will not pay for it. They want him to seek treatment in China instead.

According to the construction company, they have already pay him $20k for medical expenses but he wants another $20k

Edited by Acieed

you must see in a positive light... the bosses think can save $1 dollar by employing china, indian....end up kana con..

as more of such cases come out...the bosses will lan lan prefer to employ local......it like the bosses never kana f in the a ss ..

kana 1 to 2 time wise up then know...it a learning process let the companies pay for it

These prc are very smart at extracting money out of you one....after i fark this prc mm the second time, she will qin ai de can pay me pay my rent?

and the company tot that they were smart in hiring this fts to reduce overhead! u smarter.... can get to rent the prc mei mei! [laugh][laugh]

you must see in a positive light... the bosses think can save $1 dollar by employing china, indian....end up kana con..

as more of such cases come out...the bosses will lan lan prefer to employ local......it like the bosses never kana f in the a ss ..

kana 1 to 2 time wise up then know...it a learning process let the companies pay for it

Problem is which local wants to work as a construction worker?

Not trying to blame anyone but Singapore is a weird country right now.

Infrastructure is first world but mentality and procedures are still 3rd world.

I would be interested to know how the construction industry is like in Europe.

Is it as labour intensive as ours?

Their construction workers are FW / new migrants or locals?

Salary?

I would be interested to know how the construction industry is like in Europe.

Is it as labour intensive as ours?

Their construction workers are FW / new migrants or locals?

Salary?

western countries have own stinky uneducated ang moh laborers too. [grin]

we lack population for ruling party's ambition.

otherwise all shd be fine. [rolleyes]

Edited by Csnewbie

Problem is which local wants to work as a construction worker?

Not trying to blame anyone but Singapore is a weird country right now.

Infrastructure is first world but mentality and procedures are still 3rd world.

eh my first job is construction worker hor...knn...dunch look down on me :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

↡ Advertisement