Singapore Kei Car Meet 2011 (August)

Copen

CopenClubSG will be organizing a Kei Car Meet end of August, probably on the weekend. Want to know if Kei car owners here are interested. Mitsubishi i club will be in too. And cars of all sort of makes and models are welcome too! ^_^

↡ Advertisement

CopenClubSG will be organizing a Kei Car Meet end of August, probably on the weekend. Want to know if Kei car owners here are interested. Mitsubishi i club will be in too. And cars of all sort of makes and models are welcome too! ^_^

Is this meant for cars with not more than 660cc engine, and body size similar to typical K-cars? Will there be K-vans also? thanks :D

Non-Jap but K-sized car ok to join the meetup? [:)]

IS IT LIMITED TO KEI CAR?

Hi bro, all sort of makes and model also welcome! :D More the merrier ain't it?

(edited)

Is this meant for cars with not more than 660cc engine, and body size similar to typical K-cars? Will there be K-vans also? thanks :D

Yup as the meet's name suggests. But all sort of makes and models also welcome to join us. As for K-vans I'm not so sure how to invite them. Do they have a forum? Bro you driving a Smart? :)

Edited by Copen

intreasting, where ar!!! i love such cute cars meet up

Hi bro, venue yet to be confirmed, but the meet is definitely on. We do not have any idea how many cars will be turning up.

Anyone have ideas on meet up venue? Probably a place big enough for 100 over cars?

Hi bro, venue yet to be confirmed, but the meet is definitely on. We do not have any idea how many cars will be turning up.

Anyone have ideas on meet up venue? Probably a place big enough for 100 over cars?

cerano, last time ask us go to the kallang lesiuremall there, the car park there is super big wor... u serious anot 100 car.. :wacko:

Edited by Minikong

cerano, last time ask us go to the kallang lesiuremall there, the car park there is super big wor... u serious anot 100 car.. :wacko:

Not sure, hahaha, 100 car is just a estimated figure if other makes and models join in as well. Don't wanna jam up places during the weekend. Hahaha [laugh]

Not sure, hahaha, 100 car is just a estimated figure if other makes and models join in as well. Don't wanna jam up places during the weekend. Hahaha [laugh]

the possibility is not high with so mny cars, the last meet up only is around 20+ cars, and alot of ppl will be late, and when these ppl late arrived, some early bird go off le...

the possibility is not high with so mny cars, the last meet up only is around 20+ cars, and alot of ppl will be late, and when these ppl late arrived, some early bird go off le...

Ya lo, possibility not high. For Copen's side should be around 20-30 range. So don't wanna be at a crowded carpark and scare jam people up.

Yup as the meet's name suggests. But all sort of makes and models also welcome to join us. As for K-vans I'm not so sure how to invite them. Do they have a forum? Bro you driving a Smart? :)

thanks, if its ok with you guys, i will either come in a fren's 1000cc suzuki passenger van or the classic Mini (original angmoh Kei-car?)... :D

64bhp and below are welcome.

64bhp and below are welcome.

there's a biege Copen near where I sometimes have breakfast, maybe i can put something on his windscreen about the meetup once the date/time/place is confirm :D

there's a biege Copen near where I sometimes have breakfast, maybe i can put something on his windscreen about the meetup once the date/time/place is confirm :D

Is it the beige Copen with chrome front bumper?

Is it the beige Copen with chrome front bumper?

let me check on Monday morning..... the door mirrors now covered with SGP flag pattern, the driver is a young man :D ... queensway area

↡ Advertisement