Leading by Example!

Jman888

Rehired teachers upset over 30 per cent pay cut

By Liyana Low | SingaporeScene

↡ Advertisement

you teacher going to retire huh???............... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

radx is a teache, not me :D but for him, nobody dare to cut his pay [laugh] [laugh]

nothing new what. my company told an old stuff in my company to stomach $600 pay cut if not submit resignation letter...

not all senior get pay cut, but increase even with lesser workload [rolleyes]

i mean for senior teacher or HOD and the shortage of teacher ..... i don't know what to say!

radx is a teache, not me :D but for him, nobody dare to cut his pay [laugh] [laugh]

He teach undertaking lessons............who dare cut pay!!!............ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

not all senior get pay cut, but increase even with lesser workload [rolleyes]

not all at least for my com. [rolleyes]

i know a few old men got promoted instead into some mentor or snr row with good pay [:p][laugh]:D

Edited by Tom_kkh

Some older folks are very precious for their knowledge and are paid very well to be consultant.

I guess teachers are not deem important for Singapore growth and future, that is why the old are forced to have pay cut.

The beginning of the rotting end

i only know that the primary that my kids attend have many old teachers in the past, with their teaching and moral setting, i have to say it help to build good character and culture, also the new teachers under them were getting good guidance.

But with the old principal left the school, the older teachers couldn't take the new system perhaps also the pay cut issue and they all left, now [shakehead] [shakehead]

If the cut comes with corresponding reduction of responsibilties, then I supposed it is ok.

Say from HOD to normal teaching role, also reduce say CCA responsibilities and just focus on teaching, then [thumbsup] [thumbsup] [thumbsup]

This is why i support upping retirement age to 100. Those who want to keep working can go on without a paycut. Those who dont want can just resign.

This is why i support upping retirement age to 100. Those who want to keep working can go on without a paycut. Those who dont want can just resign.

might as well remove retirement age!!!!................ [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I think they wanted to do that the other time

That's why you'll never see your cpf money.

No retirement, no payout.

Edited by Kb27

Retirement age should not be tied to cpf. In any case, i got no marnie in oa and little in med account. House can live or rent out now. Cpf can do what now or what in the future? Cant even fight inflation

That's why you'll never see your cpf money.

No retirement, no payout.

But 55 years old you can draw out mah, just leave the minimum sum to draw down every month lor :D

But 55 years old you can draw out mah, just leave the minimum sum to draw down every month lor :D

with higher edu level do we still need CPF? [:p]

↡ Advertisement