Anybody knows what wrong with this?

Terenc3

Hi Guys.

Firstly, thanks in advance for reading this.

Something weird happened to my Liteace alarm system for the last two days. I tried to install a new 12V Cabin Dome LED and it did not work. So I placed the normal filament bulb back into the Dome Chassis and no light has come on ever since. Note that I'm quite sure I din short any part of the circuit.

Now, the digital clock is gone as well (seems like no electricity) and cabin light cant be turned on. Additionally, my alarm system seems to went bonkers. I made sure all doors are closed yet alarm will go off (like as if doors are not closed properly).

Ironically, I am still able to use the remote to lock the whole car but whenever I do so, my mileage meter will reset and my radio's recorded channel wil be gone.

I have looked into the fuse box and found all fuse to be intact and in good condition. As such, I am suspecting that its the fault of my alarm system. Anybody faces the same problem? Just want to make sure as I dun wanna change a new system and this problem persist.

Thanks again!

↡ Advertisement

Oh btw, anybody has any recommendation unto where to install the new alarm system if I were to get a system online? Roughly how much is the coast for a normal 1-way alarm system? Thanks. =)