Why No Petrol Price Adjustment?

Kyrios

Turbocharged

For the major part of last week due to stock markets not doing well, oil price has been falling. I think the difference is 9-10 USD from the point Cowtech raised its price of say Ron 95 to 2.08 per litre on 13 July til now. Despite the 9-10 USD drop, the price of petrol has still remained unchanged. Are there any watch dogs out there? :angry:

↡ Advertisement

For the major part of last week due to stock markets not doing well, oil price has been falling. I think the difference is 9-10 USD from the point Cowtech raised its price of say Ron 95 to 2.08 per litre on 13 July til now. Despite the 9-10 USD drop, the price of petrol has still remained unchanged. Are there any watch dogs out there? :angry:

The Dogs are pretending to sleep at the moment.

Turbocharged

just pumped 92... $1.99/L, fallen by 4 cents

Thanks my fren..guess I shall edit the title of this thread then.finally.. [laugh] woohooo!!

Yes today I pump...cowtax....95 Ron is $2.040

So it's price drop.

This time silent drop.

Maybe yesterday stock market drop...so no body got mood to announce or release to the press.

4 cents drop in pump price does not match the fall in crude price.

Crude is down about 10% compared with early last week.

Pump price is down only a pittance less than 2%, but went up by 4 cents the last round due to crude up by US$3.

Now crude down by US$10, pump is only down by 4 cents.

Clearly the Cartel members are out for profiteering.

there are many wild dogs in spore, but sad to say, no watchdog

Drove past SPC last evening around 6 plus & they've indicate petrol price dropped.. don't know if they're the first one to adjust or not...

Petrolwatch sian already with the more ups then downs.. so don't bother to update liao [laugh]

Your 1.20 diesel is junk grade raw diesel from esso or caltex refinery with their own in-house additives, if your vehicle is euro 4 u will feel the pinch at the workshop soon, if euro 3 lucky u , u might not be able to tell the diff, for the product quality disparity I rather pay 15cents more per Litre at petrol station ( after credit card discount ) and moreover mileage also better.

↡ Advertisement