Race between Boxster/159/Passat

Sabbie

I was called by my friend to watch him race his 159 vs my other's friend boxster and drove all the way down to Jalan Sultan to be safety car, but knn Boxster chickened out and got no race to watch, angry I decided to race with 159 and it is indeed a fast car, no way my Passat could overtake it.

However, the boxster's 0 to 100 of 5.8s should be able to whack the 159's 0 to 100 of 8s easily, why does he reject 159's invivation for a frenly race so many times? He claims got hesistation when rev-ing....so don't buy 10 year old boxster?

I also sianz...my car lagi slow...which car to buy to that can whack the 159???

↡ Advertisement

Time to get the Passat R36?

R36 can take on 159?....I think it will still be quite close....the 159 is really a fast car...

Here's a thought: stop "racing" on public roads. [rolleyes]

Yup, you are right, but it's only for a short stretch of road where they ain't pedestrains...

I was called by my friend to watch him race his 159 vs my other's friend boxster and drove all the way down to Jalan Sultan to be safety car, but knn Boxster chickened out and got no race to watch, angry I decided to race with 159 and it is indeed a fast car, no way my Passat could overtake it.

However, the boxster's 0 to 100 of 5.8s should be able to whack the 159's 0 to 100 of 8s easily, why does he reject 159's invivation for a frenly race so many times? He claims got hesistation when rev-ing....so don't buy 10 year old boxster?

if RADX FCUK you.................I will support him................. -_- -_-

and racing on public road???............ :angry: :angry:

if RADX FCUK you.................I will support him................. -_- -_-

and racing on public road???............ :angry: :angry:

Wah lao A, I hide in this corner of mcf, you also tracking me....tolong la...give me chance can....I can feel you breathing down my arshaust all the time.... [laugh]

Wah lao A, I hide in this corner of mcf, you also tracking me....tolong la...give me chance can....I can feel you breathing down my arshaust all the time.... [laugh]

you openly start a thread call hide one corner meh................. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

is this a flaming thread or what?

is this a flaming thread or what?

No! All, this is not a flaming thread, do not take it too serious, I have nothing against any of the brands mentioned....

but the 159 is really fast...not wonder can keep up with aston martins in bond movie...

you openly start a thread call hide one corner meh................. [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

I tot you don't come to this section mah....

I tot you don't come to this section mah....

when in doubt.............ask...............don't assume.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

when in doubt.............ask...............don't assume.......... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Ok, you are the wise old man...I will consult you in the future.... [laugh]

Ok, you are the wise old man...I will consult you in the future.... [laugh]

I charge by the seconds......... -_- ........... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]