Race between Boxster/159/Passat

Sabbie

but the power comparison is between a 2.0L vs a 2.5L V6?

but still same class mah. [laugh] same class nothing to do with power.

like EVO more powerful than passat 1.8 TSI, but passat higher class. [laugh]

anyway accord now got 2.4L mah [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

i had a fren deciding bet the golf r and 130i. even tho he eventually went for 130i, he admitted the golf r will prob b faster on a track. he is a trackie btw, with a rex as 2nd car.

130I is the 2 seater converter with option for hard top and soft top right?? though that car should be faster??

130I is the 2 seater converter with option for hard top and soft top right?? though that car should be faster??

his is a 3dr hatch but the vw (& audis) are very tunable. simple MTM releases incredible horses.

I can only think of 2 159s that is willing to do such a thing. Btw, what color was that 159?

Lol, black, you know him? Name starts with j, he got a fren kk who also drives the 159

Thanks all for the lively debate, now my 159 fren suan me everyday to make me change car, wonder what to get hehe, last time my lancer ex can whack his 156 but now my passat really slow bey tahan leow haha

Thanks all for the lively debate, now my 159 fren suan me everyday to make me change car, wonder what to get hehe, last time my lancer ex can whack his 156 but now my passat really slow bey tahan leow haha

change to GTR..confirm chiatest.....

his is a 3dr hatch but the vw (& audis) are very tunable. simple MTM releases incredible horses.

IC. the Roadster is 115 or 118 iszi?? anyway if include tunablilty dont say liao. i prefer stock [laugh]

cannot be leh.. passat faster than lancer EX leh.

stick to your saab 93. that wld b a nice fight. [drivingcar]

IC. the Roadster is 115 or 118 iszi?? anyway if include tunablilty dont say liao. i prefer stock [laugh]

tats avail in 118i and 120i too, sama as the 3 series 4 cyc 2.0 engine. anyw the vw tune is only software tune, not messy one. [laugh]

tats avail in 118i and 120i too, sama as the 3 series 4 cyc 2.0 engine. anyw the vw tune is only software tune, not messy one. [laugh]

when i first heard of the 1 series convertable, i though its some cheapo convertable [laugh] until i heard the price [sweatdrop]

but the software still easily set you back by 10K right?? think they tune it to Audi standard nia. :D

Edited by Joseph22

when i first heard of the 1 series convertable, i though its some cheapo convertable [laugh] until i heard the price [sweatdrop]

but the software still easily set you back by 10K right?? think they tune it to Audi standard nia. :D

the 116i 5 door hatch is cheapo but not the convertibles. sometimes u see the OMV u can roughly guess the price and doesnt mean always mean 5 series more exp than 1 series [laugh]

no la the chip upgrade 3k i thk.

the 116i 5 door hatch is cheapo but not the convertibles. sometimes u see the OMV u can roughly guess the price and doesnt mean always mean 5 series more exp than 1 series [laugh]

no la the chip upgrade 3k i thk.

yeah. i was decieve by this car [laugh]

anyway, you know how puket advertise their 1 series convertibles???

"Perfect cure to midlife Crisis.."

My friend (a dentist) straight away go and buy when he come back to singapore.

he was deciding between Passat and Superb VRS then.

yeah. i was decieve by this car [laugh]

anyway, you know how puket advertise their 1 series convertibles???

"Perfect cure to midlife Crisis.."

My friend (a dentist) straight away go and buy when he come back to singapore.

he was deciding between Passat and Superb VRS then.

puket as in phuket? ya convertibles are real lifestyle vehicles. would love to own one someday.