Cathay Pacific Uncensored Oral Sex Scandal Photos:

Tarzan666

Source

pilots.jpg

We have found the uncensored photos of the Cathay Pacific Airways sex scandal. Cathay Pacific Airways has launched a full investigation after photos of a flight attendant giving oral sex to a pilot was found.

The photos show a woman in a red outfit and sexy lingerie doing some naughty things in a commercial airplane cockpit with one of the pilots. In one of the photos, she reveals her backside (possibly no underwear) in one of the co-pilot chairs. In another photo, she performs oral sex on the male pilot.

A Cathay spokeswoman told Agence France Presse, "We are conducting a full investigation into the matter and there are some indications that the female shown in the photos may be a member of our cabin crew."

The pilot who took the photos issued a legal letter to a local paper called the 'Apple Daily' saying that his photos were stolen from his personal computer. He has been forced to file a police report.

↡ Advertisement

Wah lan eh.......

ji mian hua chia, ji mian got blowjob i tried before......

ji mian hua peh ki, ji mian got blowjob? never try before leh.....don know shiok or not.....

Wah lan eh.......

ji mian hua chia, ji mian got blowjob i tried before......

ji mian hua peh ki, ji mian got blowjob? never try before leh.....don know shiok or not.....

airplane hv auto-pilot, safer than driving :D:D

ya hor....... most importantly is FWEE !!!! [thumbsup]

auto-pilot indeed is a good invention, last time when i driving, hard to concentrate on the road leh..... :D

Edited by Nightkids

already there ... [lipsrsealed]

oops... did you just.........................

self pwn? [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement