New ideas for next NatDaz Per-Raid??

KARTer

Was listening to morning radio about new ideas (or old ones to be brought back) for our ND parade...

46yrs of 'same, same' is quite enough, and why not have something more relevant and exciting, reflecting what actually happens on the ground, good or bad, so that we know what to treasure and to change, for the better?

1. Some say all VIPs should wear same red/white instead of party colours. Yes n No. Diversity in colours show we can be different (idealogy-wise) but strife for the same goals for SGP. Blanket 'same-ness' shows superficiality. Better to be a realist and face the differences and challenges.

2. As (1) maybe too serious, now we take it little light-hearted: Pay some respect to the peasants, let them be represented in a contigent or two. What to wear and parade, ideas needed [:)]

3. Instead of Leopard, Apachie, F18 etc, lets get few WRXs (red/blue lights on top) to do stunts, drifts....

4. Lets get the TP bikes wheelie....

5. Show some uniqueness of SGP: cover the ground with tissue paper packs, symbolising we as one people, is chopping a place in history

6. 100 pax contigent stomping feet together

7. Have a similar dig on the alternative parties also, just to balance things a little (ideas?)

↡ Advertisement

who the fark cares??? I think of Nth Korea everytime i see parade leh...why ah

you be the Great Leader, we parade and let you inspect... got problem? LOL........... :D

how abt a contingent making up of FT marching in [laugh]

but so many different types/nationalities.... who should lead, and who 1st, 2nd, 3rd... rows? [:p]

you be the Great Leader, we parade and let you inspect... got problem? LOL........... :D

er...in coffin or white car? [laugh][laugh][laugh] or both

er...in coffin or white car? [laugh][laugh][laugh] or both

I pandang, coffee in white cup?? shhhhhhhhhhhh.....

(OT:- any ex-hearse in used car market?... should be cheap coz mozt people wont go near it)

I pandang, coffee in white cup?? shhhhhhhhhhhh.....

(OT:- any ex-hearse in used car market?... should be cheap coz mozt people wont go near it)

volvo got...S80 [laugh][laugh][laugh]

but so many different types/nationalities.... who should lead, and who 1st, 2nd, 3rd... rows? [:p]

use their height to decide

only thing is who will be the commander?

volvo got...S80 [laugh][laugh][laugh]

is it special plate and low road tax, low COE?... can use as private car bo? ..... put curtains at side glass, rent it out for couples who do piak piak in dark car parks [thumbsup]

back space very spacious..........

use their height to decide

only thing is who will be the commander?

i think either LimSweeSay or our very dear forumer (the guy who always champions for FT, forgot his nick)...

i think either LimSweeSay or our very dear forumer (the guy who always champions for FT, forgot his nick)...

good idea. just make sure they dun carry their mobile phone and tell their countrymen how proud they are [laugh]

Ya, I sarport your ideal.....

a) one group of prc (from geylang) marching contigent

b) one group of pinoy (from Lucky Plaza) performance

c) one group of Indon (from City Playa) traditional dance item

d) one group of bangala (from Little India) dance item

e) one group of Viet (from Joo Chiat) performance

f) one group of Indian (from India) indian dance ........

might as well call it "Harmony Day" or "Stand-down Day" since so many FT in Singapore and 9th August mean nothing to them ..... :ph34r::ph34r:

(edited)

good idea. just make sure they dun carry their mobile phone and tell their countrymen how proud they are [laugh]

hmmm.... they will be too excited to share the event with frens, so use of hp is Cant be helped! [:p]

Edited by KARTer

Ya, I sarport your ideal.....

a) one group of prc (from geylang) marching contigent

b) one group of pinoy (from Lucky Plaza) performance

c) one group of Indon (from City Playa) traditional dance item

d) one group of bangala (from Little India) dance item

e) one group of Viet (from Joo Chiat) performance

f) one group of Indian (from India) indian dance ........

good idea! .... they can march from geylang/LPlaza/CPlaya etc, synchronise their arrival at Padang as the main march pass starts.... hopefully they dont get distracted halfway eg the contigent from Geylang split when roadside 'tikos' offer them good price [lipsrsealed]

might as well call it "Harmony Day" or "Stand-down Day" since so many FT in Singapore and 9th August mean nothing to them ..... :ph34r::ph34r:

not singing / chanting StandUp for Singapore??

↡ Advertisement