[Serious] Friend giving toxic advice

Ahtong

I am in a bind at the moment.

My GF has a rather critical friend who has been giving her "advice" and "insight" into our relationship.

To be very blunt, her "advice" sounds more like poison darts. I can sense that my GF is somewhat affected and feel that such comments can slowly wreck a relationship over time.

Any relationship guru can give advice that don't involve me strangling the toxic friend?

↡ Advertisement

toxic frn has the hots for you?

or toxic frn jealous of the r/s that you and ur gf have?

or.. is toxic frn spot on with wat she said about u?

this are only about the scenarios i can think of..

Edited by Rainbowbiatch

My GF has a rather critical friend who has been giving her "advice" and "insight" into our relationship.

To be very blunt, her "advice" sounds more like poison darts. I can sense that my GF is somewhat affected and feel that such comments can slowly wreck a relationship over time.

Any relationship guru can give advice that don't involve me strangling the toxic friend?

you dont tell us what is the toxic advice how we know if they are valid or not ? one sided story also difficult to judge, and in this case, where is the story ? [laugh]

anywa, you should just approach the friend and iron things out amicably.

Edited by Ingenius

Tell me who the bitch is and I go and rap her....hate this type of people....sabo queen...

in chinese there is a saying. good advises are taste bitter to the ears. so maybe your gf's friend's advises are good. sometimes, third party sees best.

Edited by Ingenius

cook the rice now and eat it while hot. [nod][bounce2]

Tell me who the bitch is and I go and rap her....hate this type of people....sabo queen...

finally found something you are good at [laugh] [laugh]

finally found something you are good at [laugh] [laugh]

wah lao, already kena from Tianmo, now you also join in....bey tahan leow...

toxic frn has the hots for you?

or toxic frn jealous of the r/s that you and ur gf have?

or.. is toxic frn spot on with wat she said about u?

this are only about the scenarios i can think of..

I think she is just projecting her own insecurities on other people.

Personally, I think my relationship is just fine. My GF is also quite happy. The problem is the friend is of a critical and very direct nature.

Am I right to say every girl regardless of temperment will have some quotient of insecurity within them?

So if a "friend" who has more intimate knowledge of her psyche adds some poison in the right places, it will start to fester over time?

Put it together, I rape whores, y'all rock fellas! ^_^

Cool

Hrrr......can always make the stomach big first........then si mi advises also no need liao.

Everything will be straight forward thereafter. That is if the relationship is stable as you claim. [laugh]

wah lao, already kena from Tianmo, now you also join in....bey tahan leow...

you think too deep liao.... arent you good at scaring others without actually doing it?? this is 'fairer' than doing it without telling others ....

opps, I am confused now, which is which? (joking, as you know me by now, i hope) :D[:p]

Put it together, I rape whores, y'all rock fellas! ^_^

Cool

Yeah, hate bitches like that! so free get a man, bitch about other people for what

you think too deep liao.... arent you good at scaring others without actually doing it?? this is 'fairer' than doing it without telling others ....

opps, I am confused now, which is which? (joking, as you know me by now, i hope) :D[:p]

lol, I where got scare people, I make a joke of myself to entertain people in the forum so they have a happier life!

↡ Advertisement