In search for a Cheap Insurance

Wolverine

Neutral Newbie

Dear Bros!

I just received my renewal notice for my motor insurance and this bloody AXA is asking for 2K Plus ....

I really need to look for a cheaper insurance....

Can any bro help?

My NCD: 20%

Age 27

Car : 1.5 Kia Rio

Thanks a million!

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi Bro,

I would suggest you check with Liberty or even NTUC. AXA have also quoted me very high...In my case, my NCD went back to zero due to outstanding case still not clear and I just bought my insurance for new car, a S40 T4 at S$2,080 from Liberty. If I recall correctly, NTUC quoted me SGD2,400 while AXA quoted me SGD5,000 plus...So if AXA is quoting you for a NA car for S$2K plus with 20% NCD as compared to a Turbo car at S$2K with 0% NCD, you really need to consider changing Insurance Company.

Hi,

Chance upon this thread, what are the things we need to take note when dealing with insurance companies? What are the common terms used or quoted, either misleading or fake claims?

Ed

Dear Bros!

I just received my renewal notice for my motor insurance and this bloody AXA is asking for 2K Plus ....

I really need to look for a cheaper insurance....

Can any bro help?

My NCD: 20%

Age 27

Car : 1.5 Kia Rio

Thanks a million!

wah..tt's really quite ex. i'm 26 yrs old,8years driving exp, car is a 2002 honda civic vti, ncd only 10%, and NTUC is charging me nearly $2k. so..with your NCD of 20%...i'm sure u shld get much less than that, unless u r a new driver. even at this rate i'm getting, i think it's still more expensive. Allianz quoted me $300 lesser. will be changing to it the next time round.

Neutral Newbie

I got a quote only yesterday from AXA via OCBC. Didnt ask for it but they sent me anyway. Willing to insure my car for 1.6K [shocked][shocked] .... somemore with 50% NCD and a supposed discount from being an OCBC priviliged customer [shocked][shocked]

Siao .... think i just started driving yesterday or what ??!! [furious][furious]

My wife works in another insurance company ... my insurance just renewed at S$650 only. To think that there is a 1K difference. [shakehead][shakehead]

PS : Please dun ask to get for others as only these rates are applicable to direct family members.