Another serious accident along Punggol East

Bystander50

Happened about 15 minutes ago, front part of car badly smashed.

This stretch of road had seen quite a number of accidents and yet nothing is done to curb speeding along this straight road all the way from Sengkang East Road.

The previous accident happened a few months back where a taxi was rear ended and the boot almost flatten.

↡ Advertisement

What cars were involved?

Didn't go down to see, just look from my unit, but looks like got fatality.

Saw a silven sedan with the bonnet missing occupying the extreme right lane with debris all over.

Now 7th month, so didn't want to go down kay poh. Let's wait for some other bros or stomp to post the pics.

Take pic and post here from your home la.

The angle from my house is blocked by trees along the road.

Blame it as pantang lah, don't like to take accident pics.

Actually that stretch the road is very bumpy, very badly laid, but the Punggol Drive stretch worse, like roller coaster. [shakehead][thumbsdown]

Maybe coz of the developments nearby, those construction vehicles damaged the roads.

Almost every night I can hear cars screaming down Sengkang East Road and Punggol East in both directions, at times motorbikes as well.

That road does have quite a few blind spots and hidden carpark entrance and a U-turn.

Actually that stretch the road is very bumpy, very badly laid, but the Punggol Drive stretch worse, like roller coaster. [shakehead][thumbsdown]

KPE leh? even worst

Maybe coz of the developments nearby, those construction vehicles damaged the roads.

Almost every night I can hear cars screaming down Sengkang East Road and Punggol East in both directions, at times motorbikes as well.

That road does have quite a few blind spots and hidden carpark entrance and a U-turn.

because of tembeling lane where now they build popeye, small makan place to chill and cage soccer

almost every night form my home can hear car or motor alike like to rev all the way from punggol to sengkang east

its just a matter of time actually to have accident and fatality

because of tembeling lane where now they build popeye, small makan place to chill and cage soccer

almost every night form my home can hear car or motor alike like to rev all the way from punggol to sengkang east

its just a matter of time actually to have accident and fatality

I almost had a near miss at Tembeling Lane once, a car just dashed out from the side road probably without checking or blocked by cars parked along the road bear the temple.

I hear the same thing as you do every night. It seems like accidents only happen at the direction towards Punggol Drive.

These are the list of accidents that I can remember happened at the stretch between Punggol Field and Punggol Central :

1. Car slamming into the pillar of the LRT track (near where the current U-turn is).

2. Collision between car and motorbike at the carpark entrance.

3. Car mounted pavement, knocked off some of the construction site boardings and came to a stop after hitting a fixed concrete structure before carpark entrance.

4. Car slammed into rear of taxi at the same car park entrance.

5. Last night's accident.

There could be more to the list that happened when I wasn't home.

It's a vios front part is gone. Only one car involved. Heard a very loud screeching sound. Driver came out immediately. Doesn't seems to be injured. This is a place people like to speed. So far 3rd accident this year I came across at night when traffic was extremely light

It's a vios front part is gone. Only one car involved. Heard a very loud screeching sound. Driver came out immediately. Doesn't seems to be injured. This is a place people like to speed. So far 3rd accident this year I came across at night when traffic was extremely light

last time when this freaking sundial blk was not built, i can see the bridge link from my room window

everytime any joker try to rev or speed from sengkang side into punggol

i will get ready my camera flash

just to flash

and after flash can see immediately the vehicle jam brake

lol

accident....your pasal....who ask you to take a risk in speeding