So other than tony tan, who should i vote for?

Expertz

i believe that most people who simply bo chup will most definitely vote for tony tan

assuming that 60% of the people vote for tony tan and 40% voted for any 1 of the remaining 3 potential presidents, tony tan will win with a landslide victory

however because i'm also bo chup, i can't differentiate between the remaining 3

therefore i have decided that my vote shall go to the person most people in this forum thinks deserves my vote

so who are you guys going to vote for?

(funny this forum cannot post poll)

↡ Advertisement

Heard from my mother. Tan something was ex-MP who supported singaporean and kenna kick out...

so might be another alternative if you dont like other 2 tan.

Heard his terms, all 80+%... then kenna axed because speak out for low income ppl too much.

Edited by Joseph22

U mean tan cheng bock?

i only know the chinese name cause my mom tell me in chinese.... i think its Tan CB but not confirm [laugh]

my mother tell me, 1/2 way through his term, she think he is looking for gutter [laugh] [laugh]

true enough when PAP introduce GRC. he is axed.

Heard from my mother. Tan something was ex-MP who supported singaporean and kenna kick out...

Heard his terms, all 80+%... then kenna axed because speak out for low income ppl too much.

Your mum so informed! [laugh]

Your mum so informed! [laugh]

she is actually quite smart. USed to study Nanyang Girls Secondary school..

but family that time only look up to boys...

(edited)

anybody else wanna chip in for the other tans?

this tan CB isn't a DR right?

did he promise to pledge his salary for charity?

i don't care if pledging his salary is akin to buying votes, its the principle. by pledging his salary he is leading by example, that a minister can be talented, cheap AND not corrupted

Edited by Expertz

i don't care if pledging his salary is akin to buying votes, its the principle. by pledging his salary he is leading by example, that a minister can be talented, cheap AND not corrupted

He Is a doctor

Both Tans are DRs ... but there's a difference between them.

One Dr is a "tao nao pai" (pronounce in Hokken) aka PhD.

The other Dr can sign a piece of paper and allow you to utilise your second set of annual leave.

Take a look at the link from Wikipedia below. Seem like he is the one that suggest us to have free parking on Sunday, allow to use CPF for study and object foreigner from coming..........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tan_Cheng_Bock

which other Tan has do that?

Ya, heard from friend that during one of the hospital D&D event before the May electron, he happen to be a guest of honor. Didn't know who is him during that time but he very daring. Initially, thought that he might from the opposition party. As you know, many Doctors there are FT. In front of the stage he can say thing againist the FT and ruling party.

Until this electron then know the detail background of him.

Apart from Tony Tan, the other chap will have to be TCB. He talk more sense so far and is pretty consistent in what he stands for.

I tot TJS was a good choice until he suggested getting rid of manufacturing sector (like HK) and how gov should spend 60 billion of the reserve to boost the economy.

As for TKL, I feel he is playing too much on the popular card.

Edited by Silver_blade

Ya, heard from friend that during one of the hospital D&D event before the May electron, he happen to be a guest of honor. Didn't know who is him during that time but he very daring. Initially, thought that he might from the opposition party. As you know, many Doctors there are FT. In front of the stage he can say thing againist the FT and ruling party.

Until this electron then know the detail background of him.

Yes, he is a very daring man. I will vote for him.

When he is still a MP, my grandparents voted for him, my parents voted for him and I

will also vote for him.

Apart from Tony Tan, the other chap will have to be TCB. He talk more sense so far and is pretty consistent in what he stands for.

I tot TJS was a good choice until he suggested getting rid of manufacturing sector (like HK) and how gov should spend 60 billion of the reserve to boost the economy.

As for TKL, I feel he is playing too much on the popular card.

TJS is considered young, 50+ only. Thought President should be some father figure, above 60 more appropriate? Age come with wisdom

Edited by Axela72

i believe that most people who simply bo chup will most definitely vote for tony tan

assuming that 60% of the people vote for tony tan and 40% voted for any 1 of the remaining 3 potential presidents, tony tan will win with a landslide victory

however because i'm also bo chup, i can't differentiate between the remaining 3

therefore i have decided that my vote shall go to the person most people in this forum thinks deserves my vote

so who are you guys going to vote for?

(funny this forum cannot post poll)

Actually have poll liao, in MCF the front runner is now TJS la.....

↡ Advertisement