Filipino buy kopi for poor old couple

Mustank

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...buy_coffee.html

a_different_view_of_fts_filipino_women_buy_coffee-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer RadXon was touched to see two Filipino women buying coffee for an old couple who had no money, and even sharing their sandwich with them.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was having breakfast at a coffeeshop and saw two Filipino ladies no more than 26.

"They were drinking coffee and chatting. Then I saw a very old couple apparently with not much money and looking abandoned.

"What I saw next made me feel ashamed.

"The Filipino women walked to the old couple and asked if they wanted coffee and proceeded to queue up for coffee, bought two cups for them and also offered their sandwich to them.

"Kudos to them."

[grouphug]邪有邪报, 善有善报!!!! [grouphug]

[thumbsup]好心有好报!!!!! [thumbsup]

Edited by Mustank
↡ Advertisement

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...buy_coffee.html

a_different_view_of_fts_filipino_women_buy_coffee-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer RadXon was touched to see two Filipino women buying coffee for an old couple who had no money, and even sharing their sandwich with them.

Said the STOMPer:

"I was having breakfast at a coffeeshop and saw two Filipino ladies no more than 26.

"They were drinking coffee and chatting. Then I saw a very old couple apparently with not much money and looking abandoned.

"What I saw next made me feel ashamed.

"The Filipino women walked to the old couple and asked if they wanted coffee and proceeded to queue up for coffee, bought two cups for them and also offered their sandwich to them.

"Kudos to them."

[grouphug]邪有邪报, 善有善报!!!! [grouphug]

yup............ kudos to them ...

but, I usually buy them (old couple) another set each of breakfast.... [:)]

let's wait for all the negative comments to pour in......

u ingrate...ppl buy you oldie kopi also knn....say liddat [laugh][laugh][laugh][laugh]

u ingrate...ppl buy you oldie kopi also knn....say liddat [laugh][laugh]

i want starbuck but they buy me kopi c. errr....how u say ah,....oh, damn FTs!...... [:p][:p]

Eh, not your clone, ah? [laugh]

nb..u poondeh....you had to spot it.....not me lah knn....dunno wh frking clone [laugh][laugh][laugh]

nb..u poondeh....you had to spot it.....not me lah knn....dunno wh frking clone [laugh][laugh][laugh]

at least using your nick for good deed :wub:

must be him [rolleyes] but he doesn't hangout in kopi shop leh [laugh]

i farking own it.....and if i did, the tab would be on me :angry: :angry: :angry:

Turbocharged

i want starbuck but they buy me kopi c. errr....how u say ah,....oh, damn FTs!...... [:p][:p]

Whats the difference between Starbucks coffee and the kopi tiam coffee? You'll see stars after drinking Starbucks coffee? :D

Whats the difference between Starbucks coffee and the kopi tiam coffee? You'll see stars after drinking Starbucks coffee? :D

forgive the old fodder...for him, Starbucks is orgasm [:p][:p][:p]