OWS Uber Power NA Racing Engine Oil

Mikeyeo

i have been using ows turbo racing and NA racing for about 6 years now for both my turbocharged and NA ride as my favourite workshop carries them.

so far no issues or bad experience with both of them.

when i bought my used unit of FN2R , it came with another brand of engine oil which was just changed 1mth before i purchase the ride.

engine felt ok on idling but felt really rough even when pushing thru the rpms lightly. had it changed to ows NA racing and it felt so much better.

i am a heavy footed driver and always have the urge to drag the gears close to 9k rpm ,and had no issues of hitting 510-520km for a full tank when using the NA racing.

i have been using ows turbo racing and NA racing for about 6 years now for both my turbocharged and NA ride as my favourite workshop carries them.

so far no issues or bad experience with both of them.

when i bought my used unit of FN2R , it came with another brand of engine oil which was just changed 1mth before i purchase the ride.

engine felt ok on idling but felt really rough even when pushing thru the rpms lightly. had it changed to ows NA racing and it felt so much better.

i am a heavy footed driver and always have the urge to drag the gears close to 9k rpm ,and had no issues of hitting 510-520km for a full tank when using the NA racing.

Hi Bro,

My fav workshop (RV) also carries ows. Been using ows na racing for my mark x for past 2 years. Feels great. Engine is quiet and power delivery is smooth. But I suspects ows not suitable for cars with smaller cc. Maybe that's y there are some negative feedback about ows.

Neutral Newbie

Thank you for your expert opinions gurus, looks like there are both positive and negative feedback on this EO brand. Guess I'll have to find out if my car is able to adapt to this EO or not :D :D

↡ Advertisement