Singapore Seen Malaysian cop stops S'pore cars, only to braz

Shor

This one very obvious........... 150Rm ok? No lar....Ok, 50RM I help you.

This driver forgot to bring his driving license along with him and was told he had over the speed limit!!!

Edited by Shor
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Bro Shor, here we go again.....

Surprisingly with all the vid in youtube, some even can identify those croonies why their authority still can keep a blind eyes to it maybe started right from the very top. I think Ill buy a vid camera with a huge zoom lens facing the car window on my next trip, purposely don give kopi$ and find trouble, so can post their nametag and rank in youtube. [rifle] [rifle] [rifle]

Or send our collective vids to their tourism board dunno will that works.

Edited by KaKiLang
  • Praise 1

Driving without license? Would u like to pay $50 or be detained at the police station for 48 hours with intensive interrogation? Don't say $50, $500 I also pay! Go to other country, we better guai guai and be humble. Cops there don't earn that much, give them $50 to help them feed their children, get better education, break the curse and live with integrity.

• Praise 1

i am a malaysian and i feel xia soy watching all these...i strongly encourage all singaporean to stop offering them...helping the country to be corruption free,....at least from the bottom layer...

(edited)

Sorry to say that.......... what a comment!!! Feed their children? Hmmmm, I think otherwise, I rather ask for a real summon !

With people like you, their targets are easier. I don't mean to be rude, but the correct way is to ask for a "real" summon, appeal or not is another matter!

Driving without license? Would u like to pay $50 or be detained at the police station for 48 hours with intensive interrogation? Don't say $50, $500 I also pay! Go to other country, we better guai guai and be humble. Cops there don't earn that much, give them $50 to help them feed their children, get better education, break the curse and live with integrity.

Edited by Shor

Bro Kakilang,

good to see you in this topic too. This type of news is no longer new but bros and sis take note, we are here to share and learn. Make it this way, if you think you really commit and they ask for "kopi", ask them for a "real" summon.

If you did not commit and they still catch you, also ask for summon and appeal!!! Stop all this craps paying Kopi to them! Feed our children better than feeding theirs. IMHO!!!

I kudos to this lady............. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iq1uKwlHC-s...feature=related

Bro Shor, here we go again.....

Surprisingly with all the vid in youtube, some even can identify those croonies why their authority still can keep a blind eyes to it maybe started right from the very top. I think Ill buy a vid camera with a huge zoom lens facing the car window on my next trip, purposely don give kopi$ and find trouble, so can post their nametag and rank in youtube. [rifle] [rifle] [rifle]

Or send our collective vids to their tourism board dunno will that works.

bro this world is about supply and demand....if u dun supply this business won't be in demand.

500 I wont give, I might as well give to my children den give him to breed more croonies. They totally have no integrity and shame. Of course the driver is wrong to drive in peoples country without a licence.

helping the country to be corruption free ? This won't happen! But to help to lighten the corruptions a littele I do agree........... but, but, some Singaporeans are just humble, look above your comment!

i am a malaysian and i feel xia soy watching all these...i strongly encourage all singaporean to stop offering them...helping the country to be corruption free,....at least from the bottom layer...

Bro Kakilang,

don't be angry from the earlier topic huh!!! Ya, this Singaporean driver is wrong forgetting to bring his license, and at the particular time he was stopped, most of us will just pay the " Kopi ", just RM50, cheap cheap isn't it!!??

To be honest, this is not the matter of being humble or not, ASK THEM TO ISSUE SUMMON IF THEY INSIST! This is what I will do. And you see the vid, you can feel that the driver is panic........ this makes them easier to "attacked" you!

And you said, wanna fit a zoom camera? No need lar bro, normal hp camera works fine!! [:)]

500 I wont give, I might as well give to my children den give him to breed more croonies. They totally have no integrity and shame. Of course the driver is wrong to drive in peoples country without a licence.

bro...if u were a TP...someone offer u 1000 to get away from serious offends....u may hessitate for the 1st time and may end up accept feeling guilty...2nd time and 3rd time u start to get use to it...this will be more serious if the top also doing the same thing...this is a bad cycle...we need to stop offering them or post them on youtube to make the govenment do something abt it....but i 've seen more of these on youtube...but still same thing going on and on....think they must have legalized it...haha

Sorry to say that.......... what a comment!!! Feed their children? Hmmmm, I think otherwise, I rather ask for a real summon !

With people like you, their targets are easier. I don't mean to be rude, but the correct way is to ask for a "real" summon, appeal or not is another matter!

He is not interested in the summon, the blardy cops is asking for 300 kopi $, first I encounter literally. If Im the driver with the video I go with him to the headquarter.

Edited by KaKiLang

my personal experience and would like to share here....if they catch u speeding...ask them for their TP ID...ask them where u speed and challenge them u never speed. they wil make a fake call to someone and apologize saying catch the wrong one...

i always kana caught for speeding because my car is singapore registered car....try to pick up some malay language to show them u r kakilang....can discount abit...local rate is RM30....haha...this suggestion is for those who dun dare to challenge them...

my malaysian friends all told me the same thing..never ever pay them..just ask for a summon..the thing is singaporeans very kiasi..keep feeding these corrupted cops..and in turn more singaporeans got cheated..i posted in forums many times but still got alot of 3rd world sinkie mentality pple around

my malaysian friends all told me the same thing..never ever pay them..just ask for a summon..the thing is singaporeans very kiasi..keep feeding these corrupted cops..and in turn more singaporeans got cheated..i posted in forums many times but still got alot of 3rd world sinkie mentality pple around

bro to correct u...singaporean are not cheated...they are willingly feeding them to get away from trouble...which i know is troublesome...who wan to go back jb to pay fine? i suggest you guys to challenge them and continue video their ugly act..

(edited)

One Word...BE FIRM. Ask for "real" summon!! For speeding, you will not be ask to do naked push up, SO DUN WORRY ( for those kiasee mentality Singaporeans )

You keep on feeding them, theirs balls getting bigger and bigger....so next time, how to visit Malaysia? Tell you guys, this thugs are good for nothing, even my Msia friends also said! They are just like cockroaches!

To be frank, Malaysia is a nice place for holidays. It's ONLY these thugs that spoils our vacations!

my personal experience and would like to share here....if they catch u speeding...ask them for their TP ID...ask them where u speed and challenge them u never speed. they wil make a fake call to someone and apologize saying catch the wrong one...

Edited by Shor
↡ Advertisement