Singapore Seen Malaysian cop stops S'pore cars, only to braz

Shor

i got a better way to deal with them...u guys ask for summon....i will consolidate all summons and ask for a better rate....hehe

↡ Advertisement

That time I kanna at Cheras, same senario but I push 20 he take ok lor, their integrity worth 20RM only but this is mouth open big big can demand somemore. Really must get a car cam seriously with all the savings sure can afford one. Get a good one.

Neutral Newbie

This one very obvious........... 150Rm ok? No lar....Ok, 50RM I help you.

This driver forgot to bring his driving license along with him and was told he had over the speed limit!!!

Jus dun understand why nowadays many bloody Singaporean dun bring licence when they are driving or dun bring ic when they are outside. Like looking for trouble like tat. Plain idiot.

One Word...BE FIRM. Ask for "real" summon!! For speeding, you will not be ask to do naked push up, SO DUN WORRY ( for those kiasee mentality Singaporeans )

You keep on feeding them, theirs balls getting bigger and bigger....so next time, how to visit Malaysia? Tell you guys, this thugs are good for nothing, even my Msia friends also said! They are just like cockroaches!

To be frank, Malaysia is a nice place for holidays. It's ONLY these thugs that spoils our vacations!

yes to be frank with u....we malaysian dun like TP in malaysia...i live in kulai...when i go back during weekend...bunch of TP everywhere looking for kopilui....they suppose to petrol the area but instead doing "sideline" most of the time...no wonder the crime rate keep increasing regardless of increasing police force...

One law I am not sure, any bros can input.

Is it an offense taking video in this scenario? If it's an offense, we do this discreetly, if it's not an offense , I will keep my big Video cam in car with big microphone, so next time kenna these thugs is very handy!!! [laugh]

That time I kanna at Cheras, same senario but I push 20 he take ok lor, their integrity worth 20RM only but this is mouth open big big can demand somemore. Really must get a car cam seriously with all the savings sure can afford one. Get a good one.

Neutral Newbie

TP aside, the voice of that woman is damn irritating. I would have paid the TP an extra 50 to hold her there and drive off.

To be frank, Malaysia is a nice place for holidays. It's ONLY these thugs that spoils our vacations!

Wify be nagging me to go KL shopping but I rejected cos of the Ramadan, dowan to meet this idiot on the highway but after watching the video, all this A-holes holding the summon pads as a decoy damm tulan. I kanna those are not so demanding like the vid, I dont mind I give some tips.

Theres once I wasnt speeding and I was stop to pull oneside, long queue I move right to the front no one attended to me I zoomed off, they never give chase, I oso heck care.

bro to correct u...singaporean are not cheated...they are willingly feeding them to get away from trouble...which i know is troublesome...who wan to go back jb to pay fine? i suggest you guys to challenge them and continue video their ugly act..

thanks for correction..i dun really mean 'cheat'..but rather 'feed' [:)]

Actually the mentality of Singaporeans are, pay a little no harm, save so much troubles.

Bro Kakilang, make the practice, ask for summon next time, they might not give you one, if they issue and you think you are not wrong, just appeal! I will always do that from now on...........

Wify be nagging me to go KL shopping but I rejected cos of the Ramadan, dowan to meet this idiot on the highway but after watching the video, all this A-holes holding the summon pads as a decoy damm tulan. I kanna those are not so demanding like the vid, I dont mind I give some tips.

Theres once I wasnt speeding and I was stop to pull oneside, long queue I move right to the front no one attended to me I zoomed off, they never give chase, I oso heck care.

One law I am not sure, any bros can input.

Is it an offense taking video in this scenario? If it's an offense, we do this discreetly, if it's not an offense , I will keep my big Video cam in car with big microphone, so next time kenna these thugs is very handy!!! [laugh]

I dont think its an offence, the video safe guard myself from their corrupted officers to help their anti corrution campaign. Seriously WE should install one on the car and past a big sticker, THIS CAR IS UNDER VIDEO SURVELANCE don forget in Bahasa oso. [laugh]

Edited by KaKiLang

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Yessss...this is a good one. I will start this ! [rifle]

I dont think its an offence, the video safe guard myself from their corrupted officers to help their country. Seriously WE should install one on the car and past a big sticker, THIS CAR IS UNDER VIDEO SURVELANCE don forget in Bahasa oso. [laugh]

TP aside, the voice of that woman is damn irritating. I would have paid the TP an extra 50 to hold her there and drive off.

I can bet that woman was a malaysian, All my malaysian frens dont like TP, I dont mind those custom officer.

In malaysia, any one manage to get a job in Traffic Police, bee tang liao. Thats why only one race always gets it. nabei.

Sori for being racist, this is fact/.

Edited by KaKiLang

She's indeed Malaysians. Kudos to her, this is what I will do too. It's not a matter of arrogance , this showed that she knows Laws. And she is not Kiasee type. I salute her!!!

You saw the 2 thugs? LL right?

I can bet that woman was a malaysian, All my malaysian frens dont like TP, I dont mind those custom officer.

In malaysia, any one manage to get a job in Traffic Police, bee tang liao. Thats why only one race always gets it. nabei.

Sori for being racist, this is fact/.

Neutral Newbie

i always kana caught for speeding because my car is singapore registered car....try to pick up some malay language to show them u r kakilang....can discount abit...local rate is RM30....haha...this suggestion is for those who dun dare to challenge them...

mostly all the cars at NSHW r speeding over limit even perodua kancil n the TP knew that. last year i gone back to my hometown in my sg registered car. TP road blocked at seremban highway. i kena pulled road side. TP asked me for my licence only n i gave them my IC too. After seeing my IC n knew im malaysian n cannot makan me liao. Instead of asking how fast im going, he asked me where am i going. i replied my hometown. After that he returned my IC n said i can go liao. In fact i was speeding around 130-140kmh on that journey. Why pulled me one side n just to ask me where am i heading to? Ridiculous rite? Why didnt they summon me? coz they dont have proof of my speeding. not all the road block have speed gun. some of the road block the TP just tried their luck coz they knew all car r over speed limit.

Sorry to say that.......... what a comment!!! Feed their children? Hmmmm, I think otherwise, I rather ask for a real summon !

With people like you, their targets are easier. I don't mean to be rude, but the correct way is to ask for a "real" summon, appeal or not is another matter!

Where to pay for the summon? Can pay online? I do not know the way to the town council or something like that. Curruption starts from high up. Life is tough up there, thats why all intelligent Malaysians have choosen to go else where, some came down here. When can we be like Japan? You think SG police don't want kopi money? They are scared, our country is small, everything is easy to find out. Not worth to sacrifice their job for $50. But I think the red tape up north is damn long. By the time they investigate who took 50RM, it would have cost the country more. Each country has its tradition. Just like in Thailand near borders, opium are common, they do this for a living. You tell them its death sentence in Singapore, they stop selling? Either way is still death sentence for them. Rules and Legislations are made by man, who knows one day Malaysia and Singapore may make minor traffic offence settlable on the spot? Kopi money is lawful? Its just a practice. People who complain and post these videos on youtube will only create more troubles for yourself. Imagine police up north start issuing summon and the nearest place to pay these summon is after 1 business day with a 1 hour drive? And you get robbed while going there, car stolen, wife raped in front of your children. Is it worth paying the 50RM you decide. Worst is if they mistook you for the person to kill because you are driving the same car as that person and you died a wrongful death? Thats why I say 500RM I also pay. if I was detained at the police station for challenging the authority and they make me do nude squats, then I was bitten by a poisonous snake inside to cause all my 4 limbs to died off and have to be amputated, they ask me to close my POSB account to pay kopi money I also pay!

Moral of the story is you know up north is like that, either you humbly pay or don't go at all. If not, take plane! Whats so nice about the seafood up there?

Edited by Cruise

my malaysian friends all told me the same thing..never ever pay them..just ask for a summon..the thing is singaporeans very kiasi..keep feeding these corrupted cops..and in turn more singaporeans got cheated..i posted in forums many times but still got alot of 3rd world sinkie mentality pple around

The offend is driving without licence.. how can MY police verify u have licence or not? Bottom line is remember to bring licence along everytime u drive be it in MY, SG or Timbuto.. no licence how to ask them issue,summon?

↡ Advertisement