Singapore Seen Malaysian cop stops S'pore cars, only to braz

Shor

haha u mean malaysian are more creative and think out of box? there is some thruth in it....i study in singapore and i realize that i have to work what i learn in school in order not to waste my years of study in uni....this has limited my potential....but i still think that i need to explore further whenever i go back to malaysia...coz lots of my frens dun study that much but yet....they are great businessman...live comfortably without having to work so hard for living

Not really...in life, you gain some, but you also loose some.

Being educated, many like you realize, this doesn't meet auto-pass to having a successful life.

But then, "success" has different meanings.

Your friends who remain in Malaysia have to learn the hard-way to make a living, so that also is another form of "education" for them.

So when you finally move back, there will another "education" and adjustment.

From my experience, some ex-Malaysian were able to go back and flourish, while some prefer staying in Singapore..either way, each has to find a way to success and a fulling life...

↡ Advertisement

Ya she is calm, saw the 2 TP LL........... this is the way to handle these Thugs!

Can tell she is Malaysian chinese and she knows she is not wrong, 2 policemen on motor trying to intimidate her into giving in,a sking her to go police-station is asking for trouble.

She is calm indeed and polite throughout the ordeal, repeatedly saying she know her rights as citizen , holdig her IC and driving license was against her rights.

Only if you strong-headed, calm and can Kool head can pissed these opicers off. She asked for summons and she get it, now she can write in and complain later. Many Malaysian chinese are not intimidated by MY policemen, very most issue summon lor! Get discount too after nego is they are wrong, giving bribes to those corrupt opicers only encourages them to use strong arm tactic by speaking loudly in Bahasa malaysia and acted unprofessional. This lady driver has cam recorder so she is not scared but be warned, it be another story while at night driving.

Can the Malaysian Policemen authority put a stop to these threat harrasement by their police?

No they can't , if they do, the will die of Hunger.

In summary, we must educate Singaporean motorist to stop paying kopi money when stop by any MY police, instead ask for summons and make progress later, this way, we stand united to weep out corruption and any hostility against Singaporean motorist.

Good suggestion, can our PM educate us during next NDP speech?

If I have malaysian frens with me, I will follow them to HQ, but if i'm wif my fam or fren, I will not pay kopi money, instead ask for summon.

Point is to stop encourage them as one malaysian brother mentioned earlier.

Can the Malaysian Policemen authority put a stop to these threat harrasement by their police?

Corruption comes from the TOP management that trickled down the gulley trap. NO action or direction for such anti-corruption campaign by Malaysian, so it becomes part & parcel of life in Malaysia

In this regards, Traffic policeman pay are not pegged to standard scale, hence they becomes greedy by fellow Opicers who boasted how much he has collected for a day work, or has a new bike, mobile-phone & so on . . .

In summary, we must educate Singaporean motorist to stop paying kopi money when stop by any MY police, instead ask for summons and make progress later, this way, we stand united to weep out corruption and any hostility against Singaporean motorist.

Paying homage to Bolehland is one thing but paying kopi $$ is another story altogether.

P/S: I've been stop for over-taking on single white lane years ago, Opicer asked me how to settle? I asked him what does he meant . . .he said,: For you,only RM300

I told him to fly kite & give me summon, he replied okay, RM100, told him off, finally, I say showing him my wallet left on RM 50.00/ Take it or leave it I replied in the negative, he took the money & wave me off, This was my 1st & it happened more than 8 years back.

Now I will act otherwise... PLay time with them

[/size]

Wah, you post the trick openly, Malaysia TP oso reading this you know? Next time you open your wallet only have 20RM, they will search your whole body.................. [laugh]

one more thing to take note....make sure that the driver wallet got less money inside. exp RM20...

put ur money else where... if they stop u....u just take out ur wallet and show them only RM20....what else can he do.....?

Neutral Newbie

Wow, amazing Bolehland. Just like buying fish in the market. Pay and go........ 50RM is cheap.

Imagine murder, rape and more serious case, what is the " market " rate to settle hor?

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh....so scary one!? [pirate]

Wow, amazing Bolehland. Just like buying fish in the market. Pay and go........ 50RM is cheap.

Imagine murder, rape and more serious case, what is the " market " rate to settle hor?

Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Neutral Newbie

Somehow agree! But some bros must go there, have business or curfew there. I never visit there driving, I take bus there.

Best to keep them corruption free is not to go there at all :D

Ya, nothing better don't visit there..... [rifle]

Somehow agree! But some bros must go there, have business or curfew there. I never visit there driving, I take bus there.

According to a my paper two sinkie was caught for bribing TP along the NSHW, bros and sis all beware going north.

I think they cant take our insult anymore due to the recent STOMP, the top now take action on it now. GOOD NEWS

we must put full pressure.

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story...455-269126.html

All in cina, can someone sexplain.

Edited by KaKiLang

Yes, they cannot stand the insult anymore. So bros heading North be very careful.

Don't bribe them anymore. For sure Singapore Vehicles will be stop aside. And now, they will issue real summon regardless of your speed. So get ready to appeal!!!

Now on, their appeal department got loads of work already! Majority from Sg. [:p]

According to a my paper two sinkie was caught for bribing TP along the NSHW, bros and sis all beware going north.

I think they cant take our insult anymore due to the recent STOMP, the top now take action on it now. GOOD NEWS

we must put full pressure.

http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews/Story...455-269126.html

All in cina, can someone sexplain.

Neutral Newbie

This will be a short while. Now have Video showed that their Policeman collect bribe, the Boleh land garment sure have to do something to show the public lar.

This will not stop. And if Sinkies carry on to supply........ they are very welcome you!

tried that many times liao...mostly when coming back from KL...put 30RM in my shirt pocket, then tell them never speed, and also only left 30RM, and need to pay toll .... they lanlan let you go...hhahahaha

one more thing to take note....make sure that the driver wallet got less money inside. exp RM20...

put ur money else where... if they stop u....u just take out ur wallet and show them only RM20....what else can he do.....?

Neutral Newbie

Better don't try this tricks again. Now they play real. They were all ordered to issue summon. Whether you speed or not, they just deliver it to Sg car. Not happy? Appeal lar!

tried that many times liao...mostly when coming back from KL...put 30RM in my shirt pocket, then tell them never speed, and also only left 30RM, and need to pay toll .... they lanlan let you go...hhahahaha

Better don't try this tricks again. Now they play real. They were all ordered to issue summon. Whether you speed or not, they just deliver it to Sg car. Not happy? Appeal lar!

Haizz.. There goes my RM300.. [:p] [:p]