Anyone worked or working for Indian COmpany? how is it like

Tom_kkh

as above.

any contribution is much appreciated.

They will micromanage you to the core!!!!........If can....pls avoid!!!!!!

I am Indian Sporean......and I have worked few places in India......and I know how they behave.....sucks...... [shakehead]

They will micromanage you to the core!!!!........If can....pls avoid!!!!!!

I am Indian Sporean......and I have worked few places in India......and I know how they behave.....sucks...... [shakehead]

Even TATa?

i have worked before. no welfare, give u the lousiest benefits possible as long within MOM guideline.

most local company sama sama la. [:p][laugh]:D

(edited)

am interviewing with the VP this sat with a MNC Indian company.

lets hope the pay meets my needs. any other bro care to share?

Edited by Tom_kkh

am interviewing with the VP this sat with a MNC Indian company.

lets hope the pay meets my needs. any other bro care to share?

as some said, try to avoid if possible.

I was interviewed with one of the T**A subsi many years ago in their office here...

Just said that they emulate the environment back home. But if it is only the small sales office, i saw one neighbour office where the staff quite relax, everytime see them having tea at conference room (they have glass front door and glass conference room) [laugh]

r u joking or for real?

Serious I got an exgf who worked for ICICI IT department before, she never complain, i got fren who work for SBI also seems quite ok....

Edited by Sabbie

citigroup & stanchart is virtually an indian bank as so many indians working there now. im not being racist just factual.

so just join 1 of them to experience working in india when ure actually in sg. i used 2 work in citi & stanchart

Edited by Duckduck

As long as pay good.. all companies ok. As comrade Deng says, dun care black cat white cat, as long can catch mouse, its good cat

errrr............. they are the cat (confirmed black cat) and you are the mouse.....

you skive, they catch...... simple as that .... [:p][:p]

citigroup & stanchart is virtually an indian bank as so many indians working there now. im not being racist just factual.

so just join 1 of them to experience working in india when ure actually in sg. i used 2 work in citi & stanchart

all the boss are indian, even DBS

As long as pay good.. all companies ok. As comrade Deng says, dun care black cat white cat, as long can catch mouse, its good cat

He is talking about the Employee...

↡ Advertisement