Advice Needed

MRSlow

Neutral Newbie

Need some advice ,

i bought voucher via website for my hair (Started to drop) . .

The voucher entitle me to 2 treatment . .

It's a big hair care group . .

the consultant there analyze my hair and said its quite bad condition . .

She manage to make me take up a package of 10 session treatment for $1k (i never sign any contract) . .

per session $100 . .

cleansing followed by hair re-growth.

I paid half of it first . . (for 5 session) {i also dont know why y paid ?? i crazy}

After my third session another consultant asked me to pay up another half , i told her i no money .

she said need to order herbs for my hair re-growth , i told her just continue with cleansing . . i will stop after my 7th session . .

Today during my 5th session my consultant talk to me telling to when going to pay another half . .

i told her i no money i will stop after my 7th session . . she went on saying they have ordered the herbs and it's custom treatment so the herbs only meant for me (she very good in talking) its like forcing my to pay up . . to escape from her i told i pay 250 on my next session and one month later pay another 250 . .

Then ask me now can pay , i told i no atm card . . Finally can escape from her . .

I dont wish to pay again , now i dont wan go back (i still gt two more session) will they come after me for payment ?

PLs advice . .

↡ Advertisement

Personally, I feel tat dey can't come after u for remaining treatment cos no written contract signed and everything is verbal. E only other thing u lose other than yr hair is your broken "promises to make payment later".

Under e circumstances, I suppose u can argue that u felt pressured to take up e package and also becos u hv no money or no intention to continue.

Nxt time, pls decide carefully.....e saving grace here is that there is no written contract to bind you to any penalty and also becos dey did nt provide a cooling period for u to change yr mind.

At most u shd receive a lot of calls soon, so muster e courage to tell them u hv decided to stop treatment. Custom treatment/herbs blah blah is weak cos u nt e only customer who can use such products....btw e treatments din work at all after 5 sessions? Probably, otherwise u wld b happy to continue.

Just my tots....

Cheers

• Praise 1

bro

try ba wang shampoo and conditioner

i am not saying it promotes hair growth but at least i know it will not make u lose too much hair and also money

i been using it and no more itchy scalp....

go back tell them u not interested in the rest of it u just wan to use finish all you have paid for.

the rest wait till result show then say.

but aft going so long did anything improve ?

since u did not sign any contract..just finish up the value of what u've paid..and in future do not sign up for any package deal for any products..such packages only induced forced purchases

Need some advice ,

i bought voucher via website for my hair (Started to drop) . .

The voucher entitle me to 2 treatment . .

It's a big hair care group . .

the consultant there analyze my hair and said its quite bad condition . .

She manage to make me take up a package of 10 session treatment for $1k (i never sign any contract) . .

per session $100 . .

cleansing followed by hair re-growth.

I paid half of it first . . (for 5 session) {i also dont know why y paid ?? i crazy}

After my third session another consultant asked me to pay up another half , i told her i no money .

she said need to order herbs for my hair re-growth , i told her just continue with cleansing . . i will stop after my 7th session . .

Today during my 5th session my consultant talk to me telling to when going to pay another half . .

i told her i no money i will stop after my 7th session . . she went on saying they have ordered the herbs and it's custom treatment so the herbs only meant for me (she very good in talking) its like forcing my to pay up . . to escape from her i told i pay 250 on my next session and one month later pay another 250 . .

Then ask me now can pay , i told i no atm card . . Finally can escape from her . .

I dont wish to pay again , now i dont wan go back (i still gt two more session) will they come after me for payment ?

PLs advice . .

What you mentioned make it appears that you are easily stressed. Your dropping hair could be due to such stress. The hair treatment only gave you more stress. So why not stop the stressful hair treatment. However, if the lady there so sexy, that could be the reason for paying.

Neutral Newbie

bro

i am not saying it promotes hair growth but at least i know it will not make u lose too much hair and also money

I currently tryin out slikpro

Neutral Newbie

since u did not sign any contract..just finish up the value of what u've paid..and in future do not sign up for any package deal for any products..such packages only induced forced purchases

I think I give it a miss , cause I go back she sure force mi to pay

I'm guessing the establishment has orange and black namecards? Had that experience also lol... hard sell by saying that if you discontinue the effort will go to waste etc, cannot change things in plan coz all custom order...

but to be honest, you see all their bottles, are pre-mix set A, B C etc, need special formule? Mix "Renew ampule" into A and you get AB.

Some will actually see improvement, but unless you're willing to spend up to 4x or 5x the original package, don't bother continuing. After I was firm with not extending my package, they gave a black face and I never saw my "personal consultant" ever again... always some one else doing on her behalf with a long waiting time >.>

I think I give it a miss , cause I go back she sure force mi to pay

well, the money is in your pocket not hers, it is up to you whether you want to pay or not. just dun bring any cash or card when go for the treatment. they cant possibly chained you up right? sometimes 装疯卖傻 and 听而不闻 can be extremely useful. bring your ipod/MP3 player along.

with regards to the verbal agreement, in fact it still bind 2 parties in such arrangement. but in your case you paid the 50% for the package for only 5 treatment, they agreed, so contractual obligation fulfilled, but you dun feel like continuing, you have the right not to do so. They make the decision on indenting the so call customize herbs for more than what they are paid for is perhaps their customer service excellence mission, not you instructing them to do so, so why are you afraid of it???

dun waste your hard earned money.

Neutral Newbie

I'm guessing the establishment has orange and black namecards? Had that experience also lol... hard sell by saying that if you discontinue the effort will go to waste etc, cannot change things in plan coz all custom order...

but to be honest, you see all their bottles, are pre-mix set A, B C etc, need special formule? Mix "Renew ampule" into A and you get AB.

Some will actually see improvement, but unless you're willing to spend up to 4x or 5x the original package, don't bother continuing. After I was firm with not extending my package, they gave a black face and I never saw my "personal consultant" ever again... always some one else doing on her behalf with a long waiting time >.>

Yup , it's them

Neutral Newbie

well, the money is in your pocket not hers, it is up to you whether you want to pay or not. just dun bring any cash or card when go for the treatment. they cant possibly chained you up right? sometimes 装疯卖傻 and 听而不闻 can be extremely useful. bring your ipod/MP3 player along.

with regards to the verbal agreement, in fact it still bind 2 parties in such arrangement. but in your case you paid the 50% for the package for only 5 treatment, they agreed, so contractual obligation fulfilled, but you dun feel like continuing, you have the right not to do so. They make the decision on indenting the so call customize herbs for more than what they are paid for is perhaps their customer service excellence mission, not you instructing them to do so, so why are you afraid of it???

dun waste your hard earned money.

Her talking skill , I can't win her . . Listen to her I think I drop more hair

bro

And u will lokk like Jacky...... [;)]

Neutral Newbie

Just Finish the session and just take this as a lesson to ask more

detail on the payment wise.

For what i have read this company is like not Professional coz they have no ready Herb for customer

rather then they keep on pestering for Deposit.

The other way is to at least ask for 50% deposit then pay the balance at the end of the session.

That hows Business go [gossip]

↡ Advertisement