The new Gymkahan from Ken Block - GREAT VIDEO

Toovo1985

DC and Ken Block present Gymkhana FOUR: The Hollywood Megamercial.

GYM4 surpasses the high-production style of Gymkhana TWO with even more spectacular effects shot in the backlots of Universal Studios, California.

Filmed over the course of five days, director Ben Conrad

(Zombieland and 30 Seconds or Less) and his team at Logan deliver a Hollywood caliber production complete with pyrotechnics, massive stunts and a series of unbelievable tricks.

Featuring robotic sharks, deranged zombies, and a hilarious cameo by the Epic Meal Time guys, Ken Block and his Hybrid FunctionHoon Vehicle (H.F.H.V.) bring the magic of Hollywood and gymkhana together.

Check the video

↡ Advertisement

Lousy driver, keeps skidding and sliding. Lucky only he never hit that monkey man or buildings. His skills sure lots of accident on Singapore roads.

Also his lousy car...got backfire and fire. Engine tuning totally out, fuel too rich and engine will get sludge and carbon builtup easily.

Gosh! This guy is hopeless! He can't even drive in a straight line! [:p]

yah lor.. sure fail driving test.. stopped liao just anyhow left car in middle of street... and he doesnt know car cannot go up the kerb meh?

Edited by Chrispie

yah lor.. sure fail driving test.. stopped liao just anyhow left car in middle of street... and he doesnt know car cannot go up the kerb meh?

maybe that is why he cannot win the WRC.

The Fiesta looks insanely fast! If they made a rally spec AWD version for the street (ala STi & EVo), I will put my money on one.

Great VIDEO. Many thanks to ur post. I love it.

You're welcome...I really like to share these videos...sometimes I think I might be a little bit annoying. But I think most of the people enjoy them as well! So I keep doing it :P

yes i saw it too....he has too much money and too much free time....

he drifts till the tyres shred

Yes he does...and we are to see it!!! :P

I've been a Ken Block fan since he joint the X games at 2007. That guy. RESPECT. haha

DC and Ken Block present Gymkhana FOUR: The Hollywood Megamercial.

GYM4 surpasses the high-production style of Gymkhana TWO with even more spectacular effects shot in the backlots of Universal Studios, California.

Filmed over the course of five days, director Ben Conrad

(Zombieland and 30 Seconds or Less) and his team at Logan deliver a Hollywood caliber production complete with pyrotechnics, massive stunts and a series of unbelievable tricks.

Featuring robotic sharks, deranged zombies, and a hilarious cameo by the Epic Meal Time guys, Ken Block and his Hybrid FunctionHoon Vehicle (H.F.H.V.) bring the magic of Hollywood and gymkhana together.

Check the video

Neutral Newbie

I just don't acknowledge him as the best driver ever...but he surely knows how to put on a show!!! And he has the money he does it!!! :P

yes i saw it too....he has too much money and too much free time....

he drifts till the tyres shred

I don't think he did it for free. At the minimum, he was promoting his dc brand.

↡ Advertisement