Malaysia boleh!!..Police or thieves...You never know!!

LoverofCar

Rob Bangladeshis some more. [shakehead]

Here in SG, some are worried (whether justified or not) about FTs robbing LTs.

There in Bolehland, it's the other way around. Damn power man, these Bumi polis! [laugh]

Wonder if their whipping is as fierce as our rotan -_- Darn, looking at their age, seems like most fresh out of academy, kinda like a well thought out plan to use the cover of the authority to carry out the act.

Turbocharged

in jb. i scare the police more than robbers. i am serious. lets hope more idiots move to jb and get robbed and come back to whine in singapore

your nick shouldn't be paikia-lee.. should rename as boji-lee.. [laugh] [laugh]

your nick shouldn't be paikia-lee.. should rename as boji-lee.. [laugh] [laugh]

he oni paikia at the southern side of the border....once he cross over he bcum paikar and pai chiu! [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Eviilusion

well..the entire MY gahment all robbers...remember the mongolian girl kena murdered by grenades? only 2 polis adek took the rap for the big hoo-haa...read somewhere it even involved the mentri besar...the top already like that, i think those at the bottom just follow suit....they also copied our SAF style..everything can do, just dun get caught...for them, even get caught, they will let others take the rap

well..the entire MY gahment all robbers...remember the mongolian girl kena murdered by grenades? only 2 polis adek took the rap for the big hoo-haa...read somewhere it even involved the mentri besar...the top already like that, i think those at the bottom just follow suit....they also copied our SAF style..everything can do, just dun get caught...for them, even get caught, they will let others take the rap

Yeah Msia have are illegal "robbers".. here they rob you blind & use the law to do so..Which is better? [laugh]

You never heard of the Johor Royalty that shoot people cos they block his way on the roads? [laugh]

that one even killed a caddy.... [lipsrsealed][lipsrsealed] aiyah...their country...their business....we can oni watch. Down here donno really know whether its better off alive or dead. Work and work and work...in the end we know who will get rich! [gossip][gossip]

in jb. i scare the police more than robbers. i am serious. lets hope more idiots move to jb and get robbed and come back to whine in singapore

Why you so scared of JB police? No need scared, just need to know how to handle them. Long ago when my gentings tour bus was stopped by corrupted customs official asking for kopi money, I st8 away went to the local police post to report them. The local police say, Hey you makan money didnt ask us? Immediately they let us go [laugh]

Wonder if their whipping is as fierce as our rotan -_- Darn, looking at their age, seems like most fresh out of academy, kinda like a well thought out plan to use the cover of the authority to carry out the act.

Well-dressed in official uniform [:p]