New Porsche 911 Official Teaser video

Toovo1985

One more teaser for the new Porsche 911...everyone is waiting for it. Just a few more days so that everyone finally gets to see the new generation of the iconic car.

Here's the official teaser video

Check the video

↡ Advertisement

It looks like a 911 no doubt. [laugh] [laugh] After all, why fix something that ain't broke, right. I guess it is what's underneath the sheetmetal that matters!

The new carrera S can do 0-60 in 4.3s... Impeessive. Wonder what the new 911 turbo can do!

Edited by Viceroymenthol

Totally agree with you!!! 911 is a success so many changes might destroy this iconic car! I'm glad Porsche always keeps it safe when upgrading the 911

no offense to porsche fans.... im a big fan of porsche, but it sure look like a flatten VW bettle from the front view......... btw, how to work around with 7 manual cogs?????

Edited by JaydenSTI

no offense to porsche fans.... im a big fan of porsche, but it sure look like a flatten VW bettle from the front view......... btw, how to work around with 7 manual cogs?????

Should I be offended? [laugh]

Oh well, looks are subjective. And there are many more people who have problems with Subaru's designs than Porsche's. I've actually owned 2 gens of the WRX before - bugeye and cockeye, but I would never go for a hatch (which reminds me of a Starlet or old Civic hatch or something). Again, no offence, yah? :D

And a 7MT sounds like a whole lot of fun to learn. :wub:

Oh well, looks are subjective. And there are many more people who have problems with Subaru's designs than Porsche's. I've actually owned 2 gens of the WRX before - bugeye and cockeye, but I would never go for a hatch (which reminds me of a Starlet or old Civic hatch or something). Again, no offence, yah? :D

no offense either, subie was nvr a first brand in my choice, but only the power its offer. and somehow im a hatch lover [:p]

just wondering where and how to engage the 7th cog.....

no offense either, subie was nvr a first brand in my choice, but only the power its offer. and somehow im a hatch lover [:p]

just wondering where and how to engage the 7th cog.....

I suppose it might look like this: post-52704-1314340151_thumb.jpg

If the 7th gear is a dog-leg meant for autobahn/NSH fuel-saving only, it should be fine.

I suppose it might look like this:

If the 7th gear is a dog-leg meant for autobahn/NSH fuel-saving only, it should be fine.

what a long transverse direction the box have............. a miss shift from 4th to 7th in the making????

no wonder you cockanathan [laugh][laugh]

damn...looks good the new 991 [thumbsup]

no wonder you cockanathan [laugh][laugh]

damn...looks good the new 991 [thumbsup]

Dey pundeh, 911 lah! <_<

What 991? Your own secret society, issit? [laugh]

Dey pundeh, 911 lah! <_<

What 991? Your own secret society, issit? [laugh]

bradder, nothing wrong to say it is 991.......... its the successor of 997................

bradder, nothing wrong to say it is 991.......... its the successor of 997................

Now, don't I feel like the ignorant a------e. [blush]

Thought it was a mistype on RadX's part - sorry lah annah/thambi (depending on your age). [laugh]

But 991 < 997? Weird to go 993, 996, 997, then 991, right? Unless you meant 987 - but that's a Boxster, not a 911. [:/]

Edited by Turboflat4

If its a close ratio 7-clogger, maybe the driver has to decide which gear to 'skip' for normal leisurely driving.... if it has overdrive for say top two gears, prob'ly he can go 1-2-4-6 (or7) if he's not in a hurry? it depends on the 'gate-pattern' also i guess, unless its and '+', '-' thingy [:)]

unless its and '+', '-' thingy [:)]

Fairly sure you have to "row" through the gears - hence the excitement over the 7 speeds.

Edited by Turboflat4

[:)]

Fairly sure you have to "row" through the gears - hence the excitement over the 7 speeds.

actually i havent seen the shift pattern of modern day manual porsches, they still have the 'traditional' pattern??

↡ Advertisement