Mainl__d Engineering - Fast and Furious

Civic6228

This is the second incidents that I have encountered with this "Fast and Furious" lorry on CTE, VRN is G__ 2734 _.

I was driving on CTE towards SLE at around 8 am and in the tunnel. I have encountered this lorry twice in the last two weeks that was driving way above it's speed limit on Lane 1. The last time, he was even waving in and out between lane 1 and 2.

To the management of the company, please take note of the behaviour of this "fast and furious" driver as it is a matter of time that he will get into trouble with the authority. Beside I would consider him as a "danger" to the other road users pm the road.

Edited by Civic6228
↡ Advertisement

This is a just a complaint and I have no intention to pursue or report the matter further.

Complain to who? Posting in MCF is not complaining. As Toyo mentioned, you know the company's name, why not just call and tell the boss? Sekali, the boss is that driver...lol [laugh]

This is the second incidents that I have encountered with this "Fast and Furious" lorry on CTE, VRN is G__ 2734 _.

I was driving on CTE towards SLE at around 8 am and in the tunnel. I have encountered this lorry twice in the last two weeks that was driving way above it's speed limit on Lane 1. The last time, he was even waving in and out between lane 1 and 2.

To the management of the company, please take note of the behaviour of this "fast and furious" driver as it is a matter of time that he will get into trouble with the authority. Beside I would consider him as a "danger" to the other road users pm the road.

yours where get fight!

on Monday afternoon,a lorry at bukit timah towards tuas at PIE,THIS LORRY think he is F1 DRIVER@micheal f--ker....

drive at lane 1 all the way to tuas like no body business at speed around 100km/h(14ft lorry)

report to TP and say you will be witness lor....you think mainland engineering people will come here to see har???

Edited by Rncw

Supercharged

complaining here is an exercise in futility, unless u feel shiok by doing so.

if dun wanna pursue, then dun post here and waste everyone's time to read.

ty.

↡ Advertisement