I have many friends like that...I call them stormy friends

Thargor

True friends are those who are with us when the good things happen. They are pleased by our triumphs. False friends only appear at difficult times, with their sad, supportive faces, when, in fact, our suffering is serving to console them for their miserable lives - Paulo Coelho

↡ Advertisement

True friends are those who are with us when the good things happen. They are pleased by our triumphs. False friends only appear at difficult times, with their sad, supportive faces, when, in fact, our suffering is serving to console them for their miserable lives - Paulo Coelho

some are pleased when u suffered more distress than them and gets jealous when u made it better than them ...

what happened?

in life:'Just fcuk it' [laugh]

Very strange leh.. When good things happen then bad time disappear also True friends??

I have a bunch of friends, due to our changing life, we hardly meet. but when bad things happen to anyone of us. we will meet and help each other up.

hehe no lah....saw this prose by Sir Paulo and I find it very insightful and true.

PS3 still on lah...just that past few days too tired at the end of the day...just wanna ZzzZZzz

hehe no lah....saw this prose by Sir Paulo and I find it very insightful and true.

PS3 still on lah...just that past few days too tired at the end of the day...just wanna ZzzZZzz

so will you be playing this friday nite?

dont know if its the weather.. recently get tired very easily too :mellow:

so will you be playing this friday nite?

Yup yup..but I paiseh...cos someone advise me play non-recon...but I still happily camp and snip snip [blush]

How come my understanding is totally opposite? Tot "frens" mysteriously appear when u r doing well...

I have no good or bad friends, only a band of men, of whom I can proudly call my brothers. -_-

↡ Advertisement