Poll: Cruze vs Elantra vs Kia Forte

Quantum

Cruze vs Elantra vs Kia Forte  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Cruze vs Elantra vs Kia Forte

• Cruze
    • Elantra
    • Kia Forte

I updated 2 times still the same...until I said..this piece of s--t doesnt work in front of those who came for servicing... [laugh]

Believe you guys having much problem, could be way before I got my Cruze in end Feb. The batch that I have, could have already clear up all the software bugs.

When i decided to drive this car...FC is never my concern at all.. [;)]

But it is indeed a surprise to me, that I can hit that of close to my old Altis, after adjusting my driving habits and routes to take. That's cool man [cool]

Believe you guys having much problem, could be way before I got my Cruze in end Feb. The batch that I have, could have already clear up all the software bugs.

Anyway...it is irritating to listen to the radio/music n the GPS system interrupts it... [laugh]

Anyway...it is irritating to listen to the radio/music n the GPS system interrupts it... [laugh]

Bro. You can shut down the GPS, if you want. It's a WinCe computer. Have configure it as voice activation, since it have a mic. Very useful for voice activating certain functions. I can talk to my car now and it response. [laugh]

When i decided to drive this car...FC is never my concern at all.. [;)]

It's a concern to me bro. I am just careful of spending efficiently. I like to squeeze as much out for things that I use. [laugh] Only start buying second car after making a good market run early this year from my profit after sold my property.

(edited)

The difference is only, now I can chose between maunal or auto drive. Since I have the options, I tried maunal though I like . By the way, I did not remove anythings that are suppose to be in the car orginally. After writing last evening, I when back and checked my old Altis FC. Is marginally better lah. [laugh]

Old Altis FC = 13.5 - 14.5km/L

New Cruze before = 10Kkm service = 11.5 - 12.6km/L

After 10Kkm service and on the 8th refilled = 13.18km/L

I think Alpine should teach it's user on how to get the most juices out for the Cruze 2011-12. This is what VW have done recently, by teaching it's new user on how to squeeze more juice from the car.(Optional) [sunny][drivingcar]

Bros of Cruze user. Latest update of my FC. My current pump just now was computed as 661.8km (Distance travelled) divided by 53.105(Litre) = 12.46km/L , down from 13.18km/L. I think the average should be 12 - 12.6km/L. Still ok, if compare to most cars, accept Altis. Refill at the 9th day, from full tank to empty today [drivingcar]

Edited by HP_Lee

Bro. You can shut down the GPS, if you want. It's a WinCe computer. Have configure it as voice activation, since it have a mic. Very useful for voice activating certain functions. I can talk to my car now and it response. [laugh]

how do u do that?

(edited)

how do u do that?

The shutting down of GPS, can be refer to the instruction book that comes with your car. The US model comes with it, but only the bluetooth demand for pairing your phone. A friend of my, is very good in developing software using the Microsoft Software Development Kit for WindowsCE6. Is a module executable complied file specially run in CE computers. I am risking myself of doing this and may void warranty. Now I can use voice to activate to execute certain functions that are built in oringal of the car maunfacturer. I can also answer call without touch the computer screen. One example : When there is a incoming call, the car will ask "Incoming Call", I will response "Yes" or "No". Comes very handle. Coz the car is quiet, therefore I do not have problems of the car execute wrongly. I am getting more lazier without much hand movements, accept changing gears [drivingcar]

Edited by HP_Lee

Neutral Newbie

I went for a test drive yesterday on Elantra, Forte and Cruze.

And final decision is Hyundai Elantra. [:p]

Elantra is the best car among the 3 cars.

Spacious and comfortable.

I was quite surprised :o that Forte is much more better than Cruze while on the road. [blush]

Supersonic

I went for a test drive yesterday on Elantra, Forte and Cruze.

And final decision is Hyundai Elantra. [:p]

Elantra is the best car among the 3 cars.

Spacious and comfortable.

I was quite surprised :o that Forte is much more better than Cruze while on the road. [blush]

I test drive 4 speed forte before and recent elantra, cant find any different. Both rides seem good. [:p] But one thing i dont like about elantra back seat, the roof too low.

Neutral Newbie

That's is why some ppl choose as Toyota can be a good FC cars for their light weight body as Fuel price in sg :mellow: is rather costly

Supersonic

That's is why some ppl choose as Toyota can be a good FC cars for their light weight body as Fuel price in sg :mellow: is rather costly

People always say you never go wrong buying toyota. [:p]

Supersonic

But Toyota now has no good new looking rides.

I believe people buy toyota is for reliable, so design good looking or not shouldnt be a problem. You still can find people buying the current altis model, managed to find quite a few brand new altis on the road.

↡ Advertisement