What's wrong with people these days?

Swordwind

early in the morning, as if the weather is not bad enough, met 3 idiots along the way and i just hv to vent it here.. haha.. so bear wif me guys..

first, a toyota picnic. i'm sure it's not the first time i'm encountering this car, bcos found it strange for a picnic to have those mini flag poles at the front (in which i assume is a chauffeured car for vip), but yet with a normal car plate. the last time, noticed tt it likes to zip in & out slow moving traffic inside cbd, tailgating cars in front aggressively, but didnt think much of it as he might be rushing for time due to the VIP inside. today, it chu different pattern, right in front of me. just abt 15m away from the red light (abt 2-3 car length frm the traffic light, but no car in front), it cut into my lane at high speed. seriously, got so rush or not? 6.45am in e morning leh. in e end, the car just zoom right to, amoy street mkt for breakfast. ntg to say. -_-

second, a honda civic with an ah beng uncle. after my breakfast, went back to car. saw this civic parked next to me. guy got out, but remaining standing by the door in between our car, and companion was still in the car. the guy was looking at me while i walked towards my car, and i was naturally looking at him since he's just standing next to my car. as i opened the door and about to get in, i thought i heard he say smthg, so i looked at him again and said "yes?" and then it happened. all the hokkien came out, kua si mi, u xiao lian eh bua song si mi, all came out. initially, i was still laughing a bit out of amusement, trying to explain i thought he was talking to me, and told him it's so early in the morning, dont be so free to find quarrel. but then, he kept repeating and repeating, so really made my blood start boiling. so i shouted back at him, "i bua song you!" then i re-composed myself, went in car & closed e door, before anythg drastic happen. maybe it's the cold weather, my car then refused to start on the first 2 attempts. so this monkey stood in front of my car, mimicking me starting the car with his monkey face. damn TL. haha.. then i pointed to him my car video recorder on my dashboard, he shouted at me smthg frm outside, but finally stood one side for me to drive off.

third and lastly, turning right into shenton way from boon tat street, kena an old man jaywalking in the middle of the road, with HIS BACK AGAINST THE TRAFFIC! heart nearly popped out. it was still dark and raining. luckily saw him last min, if not really rammed right into him.

and after all these traumatic experiences, it's only 7+ in the morning. FML.

↡ Advertisement

Bro...likes that better apply one day leave and chill off...buy mooncakes...watch movies...jalan jalan...and big makan.. [idea]

TGIF...TGIF...TGIF.. [bounce2]

post-29832-1314317724.jpg

Cool it pal. I can feel it.

What about those wanna chiong 1st when approaching red light. when turn green. They take their time to move on... I was... WTH... want to be 1st, please move 1st, otherwise just stay behind some car.

I am trying to take it easy these days... Not good to our health if we keep boiling each day early in the morning.

ya man.. i've been taking things really easy nowadays alrd.. haha.. wanna chu pattern it's fine, as long as u dont endanger me and urself. if not, quite hard not to get affected.. haha..

Hahahaha....

I have "interesting" encounters and both times with women drivers. Seems that nowadays female drivers more aggressive compared to male drivers.

Incident 1

Yesterday at about 7 pm - turning out from Bukit Batok Road to Brickland Road. There was this silver TOYOTA Vois stopping at the slip road. Horned at her cos there is no need to stop as the slip road lead to an open lane. Overtook her on the right and she cut behind my car, hogh beamed and horned at me. At the next junction, she stopped next to me and stared at me. WTF ...... my fault meh, she is just a lousy driver that stop when it is not necessary and cannot take it when someone horned at her.

Incident 2

This morning ...... was driving on lane 2 on PIE toward Changi and when i was at the slip road from Whitley Road, this "black" Honda Stream signal but I did not slowed down to let her filter into my lane as she was too close to my car. Guess what, when she managed to filter behind my car, she started to "high beam" and horned me. Again ... WTF, you signal meant I must give way. Who has the "right of way" now ?

Honestly....the other driver can sense whether the front driver purposely speed up or slow down, etc.

The skills is to do it without the other party feeling angry or annoyed.

That is what we should aim for.

Honestly....the other driver can sense whether the front driver purposely speed up or slow down, etc.

The skills is to do it without the other party feeling angry or annoyed.

That is what we should aim for.

出神入化之境

本人尚在修练当中

interested on 2nd incident vid.... i wld like to watch the old beng mimicking you starting the car with his monkey face! it wld b hilarious =D

TGIF! free your mind... drive safe!

Yep, met a few nutz this morning also. But had to tell myself to cool it big time, not worth getting agitated, or worse, into an accident because of these numbskulls!!!

just went thru e video myself.. pretty entertaining.. smtimes when u get to look back even at ur own actions, u ll be amused by urself..

the video only started after 1st round of quarrel outside my car.. and i only heard myself sayg "come on la, i was only asking if u wanna tell me anythg..", and he was there waving his hand agitatedly wif e palm upwards intimidating me for a fight. then i think i scolded the f word, ignored him and closed the door.. haha :P then tt's when he made the monkey face teasing and imitating me failing to start the car.. haha.. comical.

losing ur cool at such losers is always easy, but everytime after tt when u reflect, u ll regret. bcos they are simply not worth our effort actually. quarreling over staring incidents, i thot e era is long over.. yet got to relive it this morning again. -.-

anyway, decided not to post the video la.. haha.. thinking back, maybe he quarreled wif his wife/gf before tt. i found it strange why his female companion chose to stay in e car thru out the commotion.. :P usually they will either come out to join in e fight, or help to mitigate, right? early in e morning this guy chu such childish pattern, kind of pity the lady wif him..

The lao beng damn funny.. So old liao still very childish, make monkey faces. Your car camera got take his picture? Can post here?

↡ Advertisement