Pirelli Cinturato P7

Jupiterman

At $350/pc, the tyres better be. Otherwise, you'll be feeling discomfort and maybe would like to make some noise to go along.

Changed 4 tyres @$1.4K, feel comfort and quiet.

• Praise 1

anyone using the P Zero? I am very tempted.. Going to change today or tomorrow.. Still undecided over CSC5 or P Zero..

Actually I am interested in p zero also (maybe watch too much F1). Currently on Asymm2 but only done 10,000km so still long way to go. Btw, my tire shop say Dunlop new Sportmaxx RT is very good.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

anyone using the P Zero? I am very tempted.. Going to change today or tomorrow.. Still undecided over CSC5 or P Zero..

CSC5 quieter than P-zero and slightly longer lasting performance wise no real diff

• Praise 1

Changed 4 tyres @$1.4K, feel comfort and quiet.

That's a good price for pirelli tyre. what is size of your tyres, I wonder?

• Praise 1

If 255/35/R18 how much? Currently on hankook ventus V12. CSC5 vs P7 for 255mm which has more bang for buck? Want to try something new

• Praise 1

:D

I heard P7 Made In China.....if the price is the same as Bridgestone Made In Thailand,i rather go for it.

no need to hear what other said

every tyre they got making on sidewall the place of productions

I strongly support the open and transparence concept , when they don't hide any thing from consumers show that they are

Responsible Corporation .

Tyre companies like Bridgstone Michelin Pirelli all got Manufacturing plants all over the world.

They do not use License or Outsource production meaning the Quality is fully within their control.

Best is get the reliable brand products and SOURCE (with assurance of Quality)

• Praise 1

:D

no need to hear what other said

every tyre they got making on sidewall the place of productions

I strongly support the open and transparence concept , when they don't hide any thing from consumers show that they are

Responsible Corporation .

Tyre companies like Bridgstone Michelin Pirelli all got Manufacturing plants all over the world.

They do not use License or Outsource production meaning the Quality is fully within their control.

Best is get the reliable brand products and SOURCE (with assurance of Quality)

It has been tested and proven on an Indonesian made RE002 vs a Japan made RE002 during one of our trips up North. Both same cars RWD, same speed, same weather condition, same place/date, same model same cc, no modfications, the one with Indonesian RE001 wag its tail and almost hit a concrete kerb during cornering but Japan made RE002 holds its place well...no slip.

Edited by Ooosh
  • Praise 1

It has been tested and proven on an Indonesian made RE002 vs a Japan made RE002 during one of our trips up North. Both same cars RWD, same speed, same weather condition, same place/date, same model same cc, no modfications, the one with Indonesian RE001 wag its tail and almost hit a concrete kerb during cornering but Japan made RE002 holds its place well...no slip.

I am surprised your result [confused]

were you doing the tyre test on that occasion? (race track not Public road ? )

never seen the Jipon RE002 , may I know what size of your tyres ?

↡ Advertisement