Pirelli Cinturato P7

Jupiterman

I am surprised your result [confused]

were you doing the tyre test on that occasion? (race track not Public road ? )

never seen the Jipon RE002 , may I know what size of your tyres ?

We are not doing any tyre test intentionally but was a casual drive up north.

Tyre width is same only profile and size different...I'm on 245/35/19 while my friend uses 245/40/18

Edited by Ooosh
↡ Advertisement

We are not doing any tyre test intentionally but was a casual drive up north.

Tyre width is same only profile and size different...I'm on 245/35/19 while my friend uses 245/40/18

just to clarify the tire re002 amd re001? ( I thought re001 had replaced my the re002)

not sure they got jipon made re002 (which size? 245/35/19 or 245/40/18)

anyway you both are on diff size too, not sure that could make the tire perform diffly

just to clarify the tire re002 amd re001? ( I thought re001 had replaced my the re002)

not sure they got jipon made re002 (which size? 245/35/19 or 245/40/18)

anyway you both are on diff size too, not sure that could make the tire perform diffly

245/35/19 RE002 is one of the few sizes that are made in Japan.

245/35/19 RE002 is one of the few sizes that are made in Japan.

by the way do bs got same size 245/35/19 non Japan?

otherwise how to compare ? btw jpn and Non Jpn?

That's a good price for pirelli tyre. what is size of your tyres, I wonder?

That's all fine, but where did you buy the Pirelli Cinturato P7 from? That is the question I need an answer to.

QUOTE (VellfireS @ Mar 28 2013, 10:29 AM)

anyone using the P Zero? I am very tempted.. Going to change today or tomorrow.. Still undecided over CSC5 or P Zero..

CSC5 quieter than P-zero and slightly longer lasting performance wise no real diff

CSC 5 got two models: 5 and 5P. 5P is more performance-oriented and more expensive. So be careful don't pay 5P price but the shop give you 5.

That's all fine, but where did you buy the Pirelli Cinturato P7 from? That is the question I need an answer to.

i got mine from Spark car care. paid abt 160 each.

comes w free tyre rotation every 10000km, lifetime tyre patching, n free N2 refill.

so far so good and rides well in wet weather too. My previous bridgestone and Good year, will suffer aquaplaning when going thru a big puddle of water but not this P7.

u can call them and ask.

• Praise 1

It has been tested and proven on an Indonesian made RE002 vs a Japan made RE002 during one of our trips up North. Both same cars RWD, same speed, same weather condition, same place/date, same model same cc, no modfications, the one with Indonesian RE001 wag its tail and almost hit a concrete kerb during cornering but Japan made RE002 holds its place well...no slip.

Driver same weight?? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

comes w free tyre rotation every 10000km, lifetime tyre patching, n free N2 refill.

so far so good and rides well in wet weather too. My previous bridgestone and Good year, will suffer aquaplaning when going thru a big puddle of water but not this P7.

u can call them and ask.

u can call them and ask.

What size is the P7 tyre?

Over price leh.. Potenza 050 better..

050 is good but darn noisy. had a set on my legacy previously. change to PS3 and was surprise that it was as noisy as the 050 :)

050 is good but darn noisy. had a set on my legacy previously. change to PS3 and was surprise that it was as noisy as the 050 :)

Agreed,RE050 very noisy,wants to change to Pilot Super Sports...i wonder is it quieter.?

I think no such thing as ultra high performance + ultra high comfort and quiet.

Skinny figure + big boobs can be done, but for tyres cannot :(

with latest tyre technology you can have near all (street tyre)

do consider Mic pilot super sport (but no all size they made) if you are looking for real sport tyre and still use on track also

please don't go hunt this tyre for you 14 to 16 or some 17 inch super sport tyre , waste money

not every car need such a good tyre and Good and fast car need good tyre

By the way P7 cinturato is not a performance tyre ( see cat is a all rounder family tyre)

Edited by Roberttan

Agreed,RE050 very noisy,wants to change to Pilot Super Sports...i wonder is it quieter.?

Michelin suppose to be but if PS3 is any form of indication, than i am afraid not. I am also looking for comfort tyre now. my GS internal is so quiet, need a comfort tyre to compliment it :) still researching. the Primacy 3 ST looks like it. The P7 i read is made in China although it has good user feedback, i am not sure if i am ready to try a china made tyre.

Edited by Earthboy
↡ Advertisement