Daihatsu YRV turbo owners need your advise

Ic3boi

Neutral Newbie

Are there any YRV turbo owners is the forum? Need your help here, which are the workshops u guys frequent? Need to change engine mountings! Thanks aplenty!!

↡ Advertisement

Can always go back to sts to change. Anyway, changing of engine mounting nothing too difficult, as long as they have the right equipment. But I still suggest sts, as the mechanics are supposedly trained.

Neutral Newbie

Hey guys, anyone driving YRV turbo intends to sell their exhaust? There shld be the LTA approved catback system if im not wrong? Anyone can verify?

Neutral Newbie

I drive a YRV turbo. There is one exhaust approval by LTA. Off hand I can't remember what is the model. I need to check the cert.

Neutral Newbie

Can always go back to sts to change. Anyway, changing of engine mounting nothing too difficult, as long as they have the right equipment. But I still suggest sts, as the mechanics are supposedly trained.

Where is this sts ? I bought my YRV 2nd so not really sure, do share

Neutral Newbie

hi guys. YRV is a great car. just wondering does it have boost cut? and any of you guys increased the boost?

Neutral Newbie

wow.. so many YRV owners suddenly.. maybe we can meet up.. haha. Btw, does anyone know who is selling his/her YRV turbo 2nd hand Fujitsubo exos?

↡ Advertisement