Driving to concert at indoor stadium

Dogbert1973

Have not gone to a concert for a long time, and going to indoor stadium tonight

How is the parking and after concert traffic nowadays?

Used to be quite bad and have to wait up to 1 hour to clear the open air carpark after concert ends.

Is it still like that?

Anyone has any tips?

↡ Advertisement

Used to be quite bad and have to wait up to 1 hour to clear the open air carpark after concert ends.

Is it still like that?

Anyone has any tips?

Not so bad lah .....

I was there on Sat for the Jacky Cheung concert, I parked at the open car park, took me 2 mins to get out. But I would suggest that you get to the stadium via ECP/Fort Road as there is a long long queue turning right at the Mounbatten/Stadium Road junction. There is also a "short cut" from Tanjong Rhu to the Indoor stadium.

Drove to the Iron Maiden concert in February. Go early, and there's plenty of parking available right next to the venue. Park as close as possible to the venue, so that the foot slog is minimised (important when you exit).

Try to be the first out of the venue when the show ends. That means edging backward toward the exit when the show (or encore) is about to end. Then sprint to your car and chiong outta there. Make sure you don't delay and get stuck behind others, otherwise you'll be in for a long wait.

Kiasu, sure. But it worked for me. I think I was home before Hermitage and buddies were out of the carpark. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

jacky cheung was fantastic last nite. so fantastic that i felt quite low for some time aft the concert. he is 50, even if he comes again 3-4yrs, he would b 54. we def wont get to see him perform that way again. [bigcry]

Is it still like that?

Anyone has any tips?

Was there last Sunday for the concert too. You can park at the car park E near the stadium.Is $6 per entry from 6pm to ??pm for these few days. But I went early to get a good lot and have dinner nearby. Leaving the car park took me less than 10min. In the end I pay $7plus for the car parking( suppose to be only $7 as I was after 5pm). Hope the informatio helps. Enjoy your concert.

I went on saturday too! If u park opp the leisure mall make sure u park near the car park exit. Side track, on Saturday there's no encore. So if u kaisu leave earlier lor.

Was there last Sunday for the concert too. You can park at the car park E near the stadium.Is $6 per entry from 6pm to ??pm for these few days. But I went early to get a good lot and have dinner nearby. Leaving the car park took me less than 10min. In the end I pay $7plus for the car parking( suppose to be only $7 as I was after 5pm). Hope the informatio helps. Enjoy your concert.

Thanks! looks like paying the per entry fee for the carpark E looks like the best option

jacky cheung was fantastic last nite. so fantastic that i felt quite low for some time aft the concert. he is 50, even if he comes again 3-4yrs, he would b 54. we def wont get to see him perform that way again. [bigcry]

Hi 5! I was there as well yesterday. U been to his last world tour concert? i still prefer his last world tour concert here in singapore, more high den yesterday one.

Hi 5! I was there as well yesterday. U been to his last world tour concert? i still prefer his last world tour concert here in singapore, more high den yesterday one.

no i missed his concert in 07 but many pple i know said he aged much these 4 yrs. but last nite's concert really was v v good for me. his vocals, his interaction, the crowd and my row 5 seat, everything jus made it unbelievably perfect. best of all, i even shook Jacky's hand aft the concert. [:)]

I parked at Kallang Theatre for $3 per entry in cash to the car park attendant. Original intention was to park at Leisurepark, but saw them jio vehicles in, so just turned inside instead of joining the queue into Leisurepark. Took me 15 mins from Kallang Theatre to reach traffic light junction of Mountbatten Rd.

no i missed his concert in 07 but many pple i know said he aged much these 4 yrs. but last nite's concert really was v v good for me. his vocals, his interaction, the crowd and my row 5 seat, everything jus made it unbelievably perfect. best of all, i even shook Jacky's hand aft the concert. [:)]

Yeah thats why i notice he dun dance as much as compare to the last concert... Wah so envy! How come u able to shake his hand? He come down the stage to meet the fan after the concert? I love his li xiang lan song, last concert dun have this song, recap that song he sing that night give me goose bump again. I hope he come again.

↡ Advertisement