I don't believe it till....

David

What is the flawed design?

Don't understand after watching it.

Just lousy and traffic law breaking car drivers who anyhow drive against traffic, taking short cuts.

What is the flawed design?

Don't understand after watching it.

Just lousy and traffic law breaking car drivers who anyhow drive against traffic, taking short cuts.

are you as stupid as you show yourself?? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Don't say like that lah.... Hurts my feeling leh.

I know I am not clever, but neither am I stupidly dumb.

are you as stupid as you show yourself?? [laugh][laugh][laugh]

You people have got it all wrong. There's no design flaw. You're supposed to handbrake turn and drift off the ramp to exit in the right direction. Plus the hairpin design with changing gradient in the middle of the bridge helps to train cornering skill.

This is careful planning. Before long, Iran would have clinched both the F1 and Formula Drift crowns. [laugh]

You people have got it all wrong. There's no design flaw. You're supposed to handbrake turn and drift off the ramp to exit in the right direction. Plus the hairpin design with changing gradient in the middle of the bridge helps to train cornering skill.

This is careful planning. Before long, Iran would have clinched both the F1 and Formula Drift crowns. [laugh]

dey thambi...dun show off your RWD car lah...knn...i noe your car can do that.....and yes, you supposed to gun at the corner and slide out [:p][:p] ...alternatively, drive backwards and reverse flick and voila....out into the main highway [:p]

Edited by RadX

I wonder why the engineers/architect did not voice out this flawed design and continued to build it?

Corruption lor.

Anyway if they were to call a bridge stupid dan ppl who use it will be stupid as well, isn't it? :D

Edited by Watwheels

dey thambi...dun show off your RWD car lah...knn...i noe your car can do that.....and yes, you supposed to cun at the corner and slide out [:p][:p]

My old car AWD also can, WRC style. [cool]

↡ Advertisement