Slow silver Honda Civic(chao ah gua)

Turbonetics

met a sissy driver whom i supposed have a big ego.

this happened today when i was driving along CTE in lane 1 towards city.

i was picking up speed as infront was clear,then this sissy who was in lane 2 pretty far away cut into my lane without signalling causing me to ease my throttle(iam fines as its very common and used to it).

but this driver didn't pick up speed any much faster than vehicles in lane 2 and after a few seconds,i was pretty close to him(i was stepping the gas pedal in a gentle manner) and there was a big gap in front of him.

and again,i know road hoggers are very common so usually i don't horn or beam.instead i always have to find chance and overtake from lane 2.

so my turn to turn to be nasty now.i tailgated him (well probably 1/4car length) not that close though.

i tailgated him because he was probably 5km/hr faster than a taxi on lane 2 and i wanted to filter infront of the taxi so that i can overtake him.

now,my chance has come(feels like donkey years) and i signal left to filter...

what happend at this moment,as soon as i ON my signal,this bugger tap his brake light(even though he didn't jam brake).now this shows how big ego he owns.

u know how annoying it is when one is trying to filter lane and the car infront suddenly brake?

so when i drive pass this sissy,beside him was a lady driver who turned her head and looked at me(probably he told her how close i was behind them).

but i ignored him and continue my journey.

the woman passenger must have blown his ego big big.

what a loser to drive like this. [thumbsdown]

↡ Advertisement

i was picking up speed as infront was clear,then this sissy who was in lane 2 pretty far away cut into my lane without signalling causing me to ease my throttle(iam fines as its very common and used to it).

but this driver didn't pick up speed any much faster than vehicles in lane 2 and after a few seconds,i was pretty close to him(i was stepping the gas pedal in a gentle manner) and there was a big gap in front of him.

and again,i know road hoggers are very common so usually i don't horn or beam.instead i always have to find chance and overtake from lane 2.

so my turn to turn to be nasty now.i tailgated him (well probably 1/4car length) not that close though.

i tailgated him because he was probably 5km/hr faster than a taxi on lane 2 and i wanted to filter infront of the taxi so that i can overtake him.

what happend at this moment,as soon as i ON my signal,this bugger tap his brake light(even though he didn't jam brake).now this shows how big ego he owns.

u know how annoying it is when one is trying to filter lane and the car infront suddenly brake?

so when i drive pass this sissy,beside him was a lady driver who turned her head and looked at me(probably he told her how close i was behind them).

but i ignored him and continue my journey.

the woman passenger must have blown his ego big big.

understand how you feel because i also don't like road hoggers.

maybe at that time, the lady passenger was looking at you, thinking "hey! my guy is driving Civic ok!" [laugh]

How come this incident so familar to what happened to me a couple ofdays ago?

Along Upper Bukit Timah Road, I was driving at 80km/hour on right lane ( all clear front and back ) and cannot speed as there are TPs always stationed at the bridge.

Suddenly for no apparent reason, this Honda Airwave cut into my lane from middle lane and I dint honk.. but surprisingly, this hogger continued to hog the most right lane at 40km/hour.. i had no choice but to overtake from the left and looked at her.. both ladies but kept staring at me as if i am wrong.

Some people JUST dont deserve to be on the road

I encountered these kind of situation quite a few times. Normally, I will overtake them and jam my brake till about 30km/h.

Although I know it was wrong of me, but this is what I usually do to this kind of driver.

↡ Advertisement