Volkswagen Sharan..

VellfireS

Neutral Newbie

Am finally selling my Sharan as well (as I'll be posted overseas). Never thought I would since I've never been able to find another 7-seater quite like this one. It's been 1 of the best rides our family has had so far and nothing else comes quite as close in terms of comfort, power, utility. 

Never had any major issues with it so far other than the usual wear and tear components and the occasional oil leaks.

Had greatly benefitted from the candid sharing from Carbon82, Presea and the other folks on this forum. (had made my initial purchase decision based on their reviews). Thanks guys!

Am parting out my rims (custom forged 18" @ 9kg per rim), do PM me if anyone is keen, happy to share the link to the ad.

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

I going to get 5 year plus a bit old Sharan soon. I wish to check where is the go to workshop to service the car? And anything I need to take note on? 

On 3/15/2024 at 10:46 AM, Elvinjx said:

Hi all,

I going to get 5 year plus a bit old Sharan soon. I wish to check where is the go to workshop to service the car? And anything I need to take note on? 

May have to check the coolant hose for leakage and air con fan coil. My Sharan has this 2 problems after 5.5 years. 

↡ Advertisement