Volkswagen Sharan..

VellfireS

Neutral Newbie

Btw, I've manage to get in contact with a great guy who have much accessories stuff for VW Sharan, ie: LED for rear licence plate, sports pedal, boot organiser, window windshield, mudflaps and etc.. pls PM me for his contact..

↡ Advertisement

one question for sharan owner.

i just got a sharan and not really sure how the tailgate works.

1. open it up through any switches(dash, remote control or button beside rear cam), it opens up nicely and would close back if i do it within the next 5-10sec.

2. if i do not close it back after the 10sec mark, it would not close back down despite pressing any of the 3 switches. Instead a 3 peep peep sound would be heard coming from the the tailgate.

anyone able to enlighten?

• Praise 1

1. open it up through any switches(dash, remote control or button beside rear cam), it opens up nicely and would close back if i do it within the next 5-10sec.

2. if i do not close it back after the 10sec mark, it would not close back down despite pressing any of the 3 switches. Instead a 3 peep peep sound would be heard coming from the the tailgate.

Wah! new car, congrat Bro!

• Praise 10

Used sharan to be exact. 2nd hand bro. Hahahahahah

Alright! Congrat on your new ride. Sharan looks solid, maybe Bro Carbon82 can help.

• Praise 14

Alright! Congrat on your new ride. Sharan looks solid, maybe Bro Carbon82 can help.

Thanks bro. I called AD and they seem reluctant to help.

Not sure if the obd2 can detect anything.

• Praise 2

Good car.

At least this one using 6spd DSG. Less worry.

• Praise 3

It is trying to tell  you .... You Slow !  :D

• Praise 4

Hi all,

I have booked a Sharan and expecting it to be delivered soon should the COE bidding be successful. After readjng through this thread, it seems that the recent batches are relatively problem free?

Hi all,

I have booked a Sharan and expecting it to be delivered soon should the COE bidding be successful. After readjng through this thread, it seems that the recent batches are relatively problem free?

Welcome! PM me if you want to join the Touran/Sharan WhatsApp grp chat