Volkswagen Sharan..

VellfireS

7 hours ago, nivram said:

Hi everyone, the Sharan is one of the cars on my shortlist currently, so may I get added to the group chat please? Thank you! 

Send u a PM too.

Which other 7 seater you looking at?

↡ Advertisement

8 hours ago, yokechye said:

Send u a PM too.

Which other 7 seater you looking at?

Thanks! Just replied!  

Looking at the 2GT and Touran as well, but got sidetracked to the Sharan! 

Main concern though is the reliability factor for VW as I’d ideally not want to spend time in the service center apart from the regular servicings.

Neutral Newbie

Wanted to change car due to consistant issue with the touran gearbox, clutch etc. 

Other than the reliability issue, I would say its fantastic. Big but so nice to drive. 

You can test your luck.

43 minutes ago, ryan123 said:

Wanted to change car due to consistant issue with the touran gearbox, clutch etc. 

Other than the reliability issue, I would say its fantastic. Big but so nice to drive. 

You can test your luck.

Hi! Is your Touran the model currently on sale at VCS now? Or is it the previous model? Cos The Touran is coming in at a close second on my list . 🙂

My 3 year old Sharan (facelift version) has clocked 115K+ Km and so far so good. *touch wood*[:p]

Not to say that the car is 100% faultless but after initial rectification by VCS, it has been doing well for the past 2.5 years.[nod]

A good choice for those looking at a good balance between power, space and pricing. Enjoying my ride every day and this might be the 1st car I will be driving till EOL (unless something even better pop up across the horizon).[:)]

• Praise 7

Hello folks. I've just booked a Sharan as well and will be getting my ride some time in late March early April. Looking forward to joining the Sharan family. @yokechye - can I trouble you to send me the link to join the Sharan Telegram channel? Thank you! 🙂

23 hours ago, faimeister said:

Hello all! Owner of a 7 month old Sharan. @yokechye - please send me the link to join the Sharan Telegram channel. Thank you!

sent you a PM

On 1/9/2020 at 9:27 AM, stormtrooper said:

Hello folks. I've just booked a Sharan as well and will be getting my ride some time in late March early April. Looking forward to joining the Sharan family. @yokechye - can I trouble you to send me the link to join the Sharan Telegram channel? Thank you! 🙂

received your PM

Neutral Newbie

Good morning, am deciding to book the sharan this weekend to enjoy the motor show promotion. Can I join the private chat pls? Thanks!

11 hours ago, PPmover said:

Good morning, am deciding to book the sharan this weekend to enjoy the motor show promotion. Can I join the private chat pls? Thanks!

Sure thing. Sending u a PM

Neutral Newbie

Good Day, I am an existing Sharan owner. @yokechye - if you can send me the link to join the Sharan Telegram pte chat? Thank you very much!

53 minutes ago, Bigleap said:

Good Day, I am an existing Sharan owner. @yokechye - if you can send me the link to join the Sharan Telegram pte chat? Thank you very much!

Sent u a PM.

On 1/13/2020 at 1:46 PM, yokechye said:

Sent u a PM.

hi @yokechye, can i join the telegram chat as well?  My current C4GP is reaching its end of life so looking ard for my next car.  Am interested to look at the Sharan, so would like to get more details on it.. Thanx!

3 hours ago, Swatdila said:

hi @yokechye, can i join the telegram chat as well?  My current C4GP is reaching its end of life so looking ard for my next car.  Am interested to look at the Sharan, so would like to get more details on it.. Thanx!

Hi @Swatdilasure. Will send u a PM.