Fender bender at junction of McCallum St & Robinson Rd

Slowpoke

Neutral Newbie

From the look of it, it seems like the Trajet did not realise that the 2nd lane was a right turn lane too. Just another suay day.

↡ Advertisement

once a c--k chery qq creep behind me at gas station when i was about to reverse inside the pump yellow box, knn heng i alert nvr gana, later end up c--k chery qq come petrol station to pump air not gas ccb

2 wrongs don't make a right, Altis has indicated signal to turn right, but the trajet refused to give way, give up speed instead & try to block off, hence the altercation.

Both at faults, U noticed Altis speed off hurriedly and need to stop, so is the Trajet, both drivers are ' Yaya Papaya '. it could have been avoided by slowly down.

Seen many of such drivers, I stay clear and far away.

Neutral Newbie

if every drivers guai guai give way reasonably, i would say that a lot of accidents are avoidable..maybe is because they dun wan to lose face by giving way, blah etc

2 wrongs don't make a right, Altis has indicated signal to turn right, but the trajet refused to give way, give up speed instead & try to block off, hence the altercation.

Both at faults, U noticed Altis speed off hurriedly and need to stop, so is the Trajet, both drivers are ' Yaya Papaya '. it could have been avoided by slowly down.

Seen many of such drivers, I stay clear and far away.

If both drivers adhere to the what directions their vehicle can travel, none of this would have happen.

I don't see why Altis can be faulted in this instance.

The Trajet was late in realizing the lane that it is in is a right-turn lane only. It attempts to signal and filter left, but was unable to do so because the Altis was beside. Considering the the Altis was almost in line with Trajet when it tried to filter left, I don't think the Altis saw Trajet's left signal. The Trajet should have just proceed on to make the right turn and detour, or slow down and hope that TS vehicle will allow him to filter left and proceed straight instead. Also, in the video, the Altis signal way ahead of his intention to turn right. The Trajet should have taken note of Altis's intention to turn in order to filter left unless he fail to check his blind spot.

Trajet should be given 4 demerit points for failing to form up correctly when turning right and left. Another 9 points for driving without due care or reasonable consideration for other road users.

What do you mean the trajet did not see the altis signal?

The fact is altis tried to cut into the trajet lane, and was one car ahead of trajet earlier on, but trajet simple speeded up and refuse to give chance.

The trajet is super arrogant and 101% wrong.

There is no way the altis can know the trajet is trying to go straight. As the trajet did not even signal left or tried to cut to it's left early. Only at the junction then trajet decided to signal and go straight.

I feel sorry for altis to have met with this farker trajet, and got into the accident for nothing.

I find it funny that the Trajet speed up slow down a few times and worst did not even apply brakes when altis is right infront of him until they touched. Even if Trajet slows down and signal left which it does, will the TS give way to him, because it seems that when there is a gap which allow the Trajet to change into TS lane and somehow TS starts to speed up again. Too many combo here...

TS: How come you never stopped then and there to be witness? Were you rushing somewhere?

Come here and offer to be witness is like no point already - would have been better to stop for five minutes and give both cars your number. Would not have taken long.

My thinking on the accident - 100% Tragedy fault. But could have been avoided if both drivers a little more aware and a little less "my road" attitude....

Gotta feel sorry for the Altis though....

TS: How come you never stopped then and there to be witness? Were you rushing somewhere?

Come here and offer to be witness is like no point already - would have been better to stop for five minutes and give both cars your number. Would not have taken long.

My thinking on the accident - 100% Tragedy fault. But could have been avoided if both drivers a little more aware and a little less "my road" attitude....

Gotta feel sorry for the Altis though....

[shocked][laugh][nod]

the trajet driver only braked on contact with the altis. hes prolly trying to find his way around so he wasnt concentrating on the road [thumbsdown]

IMHO the Trajet is at fault. Even if it wanted to go straight illegally on a turn right lane, it should have kept a safe distance and allowed the Altis to turn off before illegally going straight. The Altis was right in front of the Trajet during the right turn, there was no way the Trajet didn't see it.

opined that for such accident cases, its a 50% -50%.... though trajet may be in the wrong lane...tend to agree such accident cases can be avoided if both give way... all this had an impact on our motor insurance... [shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

What do you mean the trajet did not see the altis signal?

The fact is altis tried to cut into the trajet lane, and was one car ahead of trajet earlier on, but trajet simple speeded up and refuse to give chance.

The trajet is super arrogant and 101% wrong.

There is no way the altis can know the trajet is trying to go straight. As the trajet did not even signal left or tried to cut to it's left early. Only at the junction then trajet decided to signal and go straight.

I feel sorry for altis to have met with this farker trajet, and got into the accident for nothing.

+1. Totally uncalled for.

I'm all with the Altis.

Altho this accident can be avoided, it is a lesson to the trajet that, not all the time, when u signal, u have the right of way. Sometimes, people just need to learn the expensive way...

Trajet 100% at fault, going straight on a "NO going straight n only for turning right" lane.

No need to argue with TS vid.

50%-50% is only when Altis dun have a witness.

↡ Advertisement