For food, anything goes

Dermocyma

Where to send to TP or LTA for this picture for summon. Every weekend go eat prawn mee park like this. Finally beh tahan liao, take a photo evident for summon submission.

Any opinions on this old ah pek king of the road?post-9524-1315123557_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Live and let live lar. Causes inconvenience to you ?

MCF is a nice place, don't contaminate it.

You belong more to Stomp, let me recommend you, www.stomp.com.sg/

You suit!

such an inconsiderate driver who parked there to obstruct traffic..some more against the flow of traffic..please do submit to LTA to send the right message to these daft drivers..anyway i only been to this prawn noodles once and never to eat again..that shows the quality

Neutral Newbie

Please join the TS to www.stomp.com.sg/ .

You belong there too! [:(]

such an inconsiderate driver who parked there to obstruct traffic..some more against the flow of traffic..please do submit to LTA to send the right message to these daft drivers..anyway i only been to this prawn noodles once and never to eat again..that shows the quality

I frequent this place too. This car may be parking illegally but is not obstructing traffic, so it is not inconsiderate. Many cars park illegally around this area because there isn't much parking lots to be honest. So TS should just relax and enjoy your prawn mee. Singapore lifestyle stressful already, I believe many people including TS wouldn't want to eat prawn mee halfway summon aunty come issue summon. It's seriously uncool.

If you find those cars obstructing traffic or obstructing your path, can just call up the LTA and they will send someone down to summon those cars. [rolleyes]

If you find those cars obstructing traffic or obstructing your path, can just call up the LTA and they will send someone down to summon those cars. [rolleyes]

by the time they arrive, the car will be gone

Please join the TS to www.stomp.com.sg/ .

You belong there too! [:(]

i'm more sophisticated than this..i'll directly feedback to TP/LTA and improve things instead of stomping -_-

I frequent this place too. This car may be parking illegally but is not obstructing traffic, so it is not inconsiderate. Many cars park illegally around this area because there isn't much parking lots to be honest. So TS should just relax and enjoy your prawn mee. Singapore lifestyle stressful already, I believe many people including TS wouldn't want to eat prawn mee halfway summon aunty come issue summon. It's seriously uncool.

i got better idea:-

draw yellow parking lot for him, and put his car number also, then add "reserved" :D

by the time they arrive, the car will be gone

True, by the time they arrive, the car will be gone. But there will be another car parks at the same spot lo. [:p]

↡ Advertisement