Siege Hero- Alternative Game to Angry Bird

Vulcann

Any folks played the free Siege Hero(SH) yet for iPhone?

I have previously played Angry Birds (AB) but have since been addicted to SH [:)]

It was fun hurling rocks, gunpowder, fire jars, oil barrels and even grappling hooks to destroy the enemies and their fortresses!

Have completed all levels except Fortress Age Level 61 which I have tried for 3 days but still could not bring it down to earn the golden crown to unlock the bonus level [:(]

Any bros have done it and can give a pointer or two?

In the mean time still trying...

↡ Advertisement

Ok cleared level 61 liao.

Been trying since dinner time and finally did it!

For those who know the game, just have to lob the triple-packed gunpowder in-between the left or right's lowest 1st and 2nd support to collapse 2/3 of the fortress and kill most of the soldiers then lob the single-packed gunpowder to the other side to down the remaining structure and eliminate the other soldiers to win the gold crown.

Sounds easy but took me many many tries using the described method to be finally successful.

Like AB, the same angle (in SH, it's the spot you aim) can produce different results possibly due to the high level of AI or random results.

For those who love this sort of game, go to the App Store to download this free game App Siege Hero.

Graphic/sound all superb!!! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement