Singapore men Short & Ugly

Yusld

how short is considered short??? my height and my big round eyes are way bigger than many many PRC lehh... [laugh]

Edited by Itsec

It's true.

Those men that goes to KTV are the filthy rich who does not care about appearance.

Just like if you go wet market you will see the grumpy aunties and uncle.

Or if you go Hospitals...you will see young Atas action doctor.

Also those that approached KTV girls are looking for some fun and likely to use money to buy friendship.

The handsome ones are at shenton way.

She needs to walk around in the day time around shenton way.....she will see all the top ends tall and handsome guys.

i don't work in shenton way leh.... but I am tall and handsome....I also wear shirt and pants to work like those in Shenton way... [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]

Luckily, my area can still find OL.

short?? she short circuit alrd izzit? I dont think average singaporean is shorter than ave Chinaman. if we r short, then chinaman is what? dwaft?

Edited by Tigershark1976

She forget to mention 1 more thing. Those men who waste their money on these whores are oso stupid.

So shld be short, ugly & stupid. Coz all the tall, handsome & smart guys don't bother abt this bitches.

Chinamen are not really taller than SG men except those from the northern area where they tend to be much bigger.

The funny part is that she say SG men is chauvinist. I think SG men is generally regarded by most as least chauvinist compared to men from most parts of Asia. PRC men, Korean and Japanese men is known to be a lot more chauvinist. She talk so much about the lack of qualities of SG men and yet she declared she is looking for one to settle down. Contradicting, isn't it??

Anyway dun find her pretty at all. The papers was saying she's like having so many admirers who came to hear her sing. I was like ???!! This type of standard good meh?? [:p]

Aiya, she talk so much and in the end she's after $$. We men call such women prostitutes.

At 26, she's young and pretty, of course can demand this & that. But when she becomes 36, beggars cannot be choosers, she will close her eyes and gladly take the short & ugly one as long as got some $$, it won't make any diff.

I think she deserved to have a short and ugly husband but is rich. This type of vacuum cleaner better avoid.

After she suck you clean clean, she will approach another. So dealing with this type of whore, better pay as you go like ERP system.

God is fair.

Short and ugly but got brains and got money.

Those tall and handsome maybe stupid and poor.

Of course the best are those tall, handsome, smart and rich, but all chope already.... Like me

Just kidding [:)]

↡ Advertisement