Philips or Osram

N00b

Both Osram and Philips has been overtaken by Ring Automotive when Ring came out with it's Ring Xenon Ultima +120%, the highest light output by Philips are xtreme vision +100% while Osram Nightbreaker plus are +90%.

131963056678rw1272_2.jpg

131963056595H4-230-01.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Both Osram and Philips has been overtaken by Ring Automotive when Ring came out with it's Ring Xenon Ultima +120%, the highest light output by Philips are xtreme vision +100% while Osram Nightbreaker plus are +90%.

How much? where to buy?

• Praise 1

Older version. Strangely, whenever most people grumble about short bulb lifespans, i seem to get a decent amount (which is about 2 yrs), this was even with the DV's a long time ago which people also complained of having a 6mth lifespan.

Most bulb life shortened mainly due to auto headlights on cars. I usually switch off autoheadlihht bec if not the headlight will be switch off and off easily 4-6 x each day whole driving to work and driving back home. The on and off will definitely shorten the lifetime of the bulbs. All my car bulbs seems to last forever...

• Praise 1

Seem like philips last longer....looking at philips blue vision 4300k and the xtreme power2night +50% 3400k, which is brighter white for h3 foggies. $50 a pair w install ok?

• Praise 1

Seem like philips last longer....looking at philips blue vision 4300k and the xtreme power2night +50% 3400k, which is brighter white for h3 foggies. $50 a pair w install ok?

All have very similar bulb life now, depends on how much time you drive at night, 400-500hr can last you around 2yr of driving.

Osram Nightbreaker plus H7 +90% - 400-500hr

Philips Xtreme Vision H7 +100% - 400-500 hr

Ring Xenon Ultima H7 +120% - 400-500hr

All have very similar bulb life now, depends on how much time you drive at night, 400-500hr can last you around 2yr of driving.

Osram Nightbreaker plus H7 +90% - 400-500hr

Philips Xtreme Vision H7 +100% - 400-500 hr

Ring Xenon Ultima H7 +120% - 400-500hr

Did a quick review on the Ultima's as one of the NB's blew last night and I headed over to your shop to get new bulbs earlier today.

http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2672328

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

u can get it at mx trading , really brighter then Philips Extreme Power & Vision . $50 :)

Edited by HONDAFIT08
  • Praise 1

u can get it at mx trading , really brighter then Philips Extreme Power & Vision . $50 :)

It's actually $39/set for H4 Osram NB+

• Praise 1

i mean for Ring Xenon Ultima H4 +120% :)

Yah Ring Xenon Ultima +120% are pretty good, i would love to try it next time when my current light bulb blow.

Last night just notice one of my car main light bulb blown, am thinking of getting either Philips extreme vision 130% or Osram Night breaker unlimited 110%.

Anyone had tried out both and which brand can last longer? Philips or Osram? Philips is $13 more expensive compare to Osram but i'll go with Philips if it can last much longer compare to Osram, if both similar, i'll go with Osram since it is cheaper.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1